Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you see the Portuguese people?(Sociology Homework) - Minitokyo

How do you see the Portuguese people?(Sociology Homework)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

Hello fellow friends from MT.

My Sociology of the Organizations' teacher asked us this morning to make an Homework about how foreign people see the people of our country, the Portugueses.

Once in Minitokyo there are people from about every country in the world, I wanna know what do you think about us, the portuguese.

I'm going to read the answers and use them to make my homework more precise.

So, can you help me?
How do you see the Portuguese people?

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

In belgium... MMMh, some hairy mediterranean who likes fish. I think always to a spanish, and say: well, a portuguese must look like that, but in more fish-freak. It\'s because spanish are nearer, and we know them more.

Wow...haha that's a funny description, I'm portuguese and I definitely wouldn't define myself like that, I actually hate fish. Plus to say that portuguese people are like spanish people just because they are geographically situated near each other is like saying canadians and americans are all the same or that all Japanese people and chinese people are all the same. Not cool, and not true.

As far as I know Americans like my self see portugeses people as peacefull. And is not portugeses the route language of spanish. And did'nt Columbus come from Portugal. Please correct me if I am wrong. So As far as I know we Americans Think well of the Portugeses. I had a friend tell me it is actually pretty. Good place to go for a trip I was told.

@flipz: Columbus' city/country of birth is highly disputed, but either Italy or Spain is accepted. He did die in Spain, however.

As for the Portuguese... I can't say I've had the pleasure of dealing with many Portuguese people before, but one of my old Church's English pastor was from Portugal, and he was a great man to be around.

I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt, and say that you're a cool lot ;).

BTW, I'm from Canada, in case that matters in your study.

I've never met anyone who was fully Portuguese, only partially. My friend has a little bit of Portuguese in him and he's very attractive and charming, and quite the Renaissance man.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.