Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lookig for a new show to follow - Minitokyo

Lookig for a new show to follow

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Hey folks, wondering if you could help me out.
I'm looking for a new series to watch and I'm all out o ideas.
Currently I follow Bleach and Naruto and have watched in the past, various Gundam Shows, Hellsing, Samurai Shamploo, the Full Metal Panic! shows

I'm hoping for something that pushes boundaries a bit...blood, guts, even into borderline-hentai if there's something good.

Anyone have any ideas?
I'm pretty open to anything and I appreciate the hand

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

go for Ikki Tousen

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Death Note is pretty cool, kinda different from the stereotypical stuff.

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Shakugan no Shana is great series, check out some reviews on it

Signature

i great anime that is actually describing just what your looking for is elfin lied. some boobs here or there and its funny fulll of violence and the story line is top notch. :)

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Basilisk (both the anime and manga) was quite good. Beserk's manga is at least 31 volumes - quite insane - battles, blood, gore and demons.

For another type of epic anime I can personaly recommend Juuni Kokki (Chronicles of the Twelve Kingdoms). Good fights, mythology, but not even ecchi - its more of a serious anime.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

ellymate

loveless angel

full metal Alchemist,blood+...

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

Full Metal Alchemist is a great series that keeps your mind moving, Burst angel is good too

Slothy7

MR

Full metal alchemist/ full metal panic / Bleach/ naruto/ Shuffle/tenjo tenge /Solty Rei/Guyver 2005/Evengelion / Gundam 0800th ms team and seed/the third /basilisk/school rumble/ah my goddess/the meloncoly of harumi suzimiya

naruto546

naruto546

Sasuke Uchiha

the new naruto shippuden episodes are pretty cool

naruto909

naruto909

naruto

Full Metal Alcomist/Air Gear/Mar/Priness of Tennis/BoBoBo/Zach Bell/yu-gi-oh GX/Eureka (7) seven, and thats all i got.

Air Gear

Tenjou Tenge is a nice series with lots of action! You should watch it!

Claymore is nice :)

Death Note, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Tenjou Tenge, Elfen Lied, Ikkitousen.

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Since the original request for recommendations was inactive for nearly four months and because there are other active threads that you may use to post recommendations in, such as Suggest me new anime , there is no real reason to keep posting here.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.