Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Onegai Teacher/Twins A good Match for Matagu - Minitokyo

Onegai Teacher/Twins A good Match for Matagu

Tagged under Onegai Twins

A good Match for Matagu

Karen Onodera
6 votes
Ichigo Morino
0 votes
Akina Sagawa
0 votes
Futaba Mashita
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Twisted-Pisces

Twisted-Pisces

Shadow Girl

Matagu Shido, the only single male left at the end of Onegai Teacher/Twins. So I was woundering, who out of the single ladies do you think would be the best match? These are the most possible four choices, anyone other single females have been discounted due to lack of interaction, or in the case of Haruko, because she is his sister (Though that hasn't stopped some) My personal vote is for Karen. ^ ^ Thank you all!

hehehe! karen may be the best one to pair up with matagu. one of the reasons why i chose karen is because she's also the only girl left (aside from ichigo of course) in the group.

Twisted-Pisces

Twisted-Pisces

Shadow Girl

Thanks for replying to this thread! Makes me happy^^^

hehehe! wat cn i say! i'm an onegai fan! i wish there's more!

Karen Onodera

No! Not the cute Karen to this "excuse-for-a-man" guy. X-O
Matagu Shido is a tragic/idiotic figure on the show. While I compensate for his loneliness, his acts are quite ridiculous and he has a very weird way of doing things. Not to mention that he seems to be in love with his sister. :\

I am sorry guys but Karen is one of my favorite characters in the show (if not my favorite :)), I can't consent mating Matagu with this little goddess of cuteness. He just doesn't deserve it.

As for an answer.... I am not sure. It is a very difficult question. It isn't weird that he is the only guy without a girl in he show. The creators obviously had something in mind about him. ;)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.