3-Hot Green tea & Hot tea
4-Kool-Aid
5-Mountain Dew
6-a&w
7-Orange Juice
8-Champagne

Signature Image

Cancel

Water mainly, sometimes coke or root beer.

Cancel

Umm..favourite drink, I'd have to say Pepsi.
I just love it. :)

• Oct 10, 2008

SakuraAngel94

SakuraAngel94

Gitsu-chan <3

Cancel

i hate water! so.. bland...
definitely... hmmm... Ramune!

• Oct 10, 2008
Cancel

milk tea lol
and
strawberry tea xD

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

• Oct 10, 2008
Cancel

Raspberry juice and cola.

• Oct 10, 2008
Cancel

mineral water

• Oct 23, 2008
Cancel

sweet ice tea

• Oct 23, 2008

myri-chan

myri-chan

Mare-shal Of Ye Ataponist Maquis

Cancel

Coffee,(Black, Green, Mint Tea), Beer, Coke.

For The New Lunar Republic!Signature Image

Cancel

Starbucks' caramel frappuccino with coffee, whip cream, chocolate chips (often with), and sometime chocolate drizzle.
Green tea cream frappuccino or green tea latte, sometime with and sometime without chocolate chip and a drizzle of caramel.

I literally sit at Starbucks for hours writing, sketching, and doing my work. I buy caramel frappucino a lot more often because it's a little bit cheaper than the green tea. It's rm12 without all the added sh** and I always carry my tumbler, so that's -rm2. When I go with my sister, I get to use her student's discount of -5% and -rm2 for my tumbler :3

• Apr 05, 2016

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Cancel

In winter: Hot chocolate with rum or whithout rum! Or any teas! I do not drink coffee!
In summer: Tequila Sunrise ^^

Signature

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

Don't forget to be happy

Cancel

Teas, any drink taste with chocolate and taro's flavour XD
Anyone who have not taste taro, it's delicious XD I have just known one week ago that taro is purple sweet potato

But the most fav of all and the always thing I drink, is mineral water! XD XD

If you know how I regret what I've done, will you forgive me?
Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

Coffee, soda, lemonade, milk & juice. I also drink a lot of water, especially when it's hot. I hate the taste of tea :/

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Out of Reach

Cancel

I don't like refrigerated/cold water, it hurts my throat. I love juices of many types like Apple, Orange, pineapple, mango etc. And I'm a coffee lover, too. I love coffee, strong and bitter ones when I work.
Warm milk with Coco, or honey. And saffron flavored milk is love, too. Then there is a drink made from pulp of raw mango, we call is "Keri ka Pana". I love that too, it's delight of summer just like lemonade.
Strawberry smoothie, chocolate shake, chocolate and banana shake, Lassi. And too many drinks. xD

I never had alcohol so dunno about them, maybe I'll like them if I drink, I'm not legally allowed to drink, lol.

As the Light begins to intensify, so does my misery,
and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.
Signature Image

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 182 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.