Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eureka 7 Soundtrack Cover Scan - Minitokyo

Eureka 7 Soundtrack Cover Scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Aquila500

Aquila500

Graphics Artist

This scan met all of the requirements for Minitokyo, I didn't edit anything with the scan, I just added the text in the top left corner. Your Auto-Deleter just deleted this for nothing I guess.
Here's the Scan, can you please alow me to post this back pn Minitokyo?

merged: 03-11-2007 ~ 09:36am
Something else I'd like to add, it only looks pixelated because that's really how the cover looks, and I didn't edit anything in Photoshop or any other program.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

You just said yourself that it looks pixellated. Even if that is how the cover really looks you must understand that being a B&W scan the quality standards it must meet are quite high.

New Gallery Section

As said there the gallery is experimental so B&W is being strictly moderated and the quality is unconditionally determined by the appropriate moderators. A moderator has deemed it not high enough quality and for a scan I would agree. If you wish to have a scan restored, especially a B&W you should start with a solid argument why you think it's high enough quality, simply 'meeting the requirements' doesn't suggest much.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.