Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The curse of Luna Inverse - Minitokyo

The curse of Luna Inverse

Tagged under Slayers

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

A thought just accord to me, what if after "the incident" Luna cursed Lina which is why Lina never "developed"

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

sry i dunno or understand wat u are trying to say

Signature
I'm back! :D

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

It looks like you're talking about Slayers? Please specify which specific anime you're referring to- don't assume everyone else has watched the same anime you did.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

me~no~comprende~ XD~ XD~ XD

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

tim0017

tim0017

ARMYTIM

Huhh.... I have never tohought of that posiblility. But that would explain Lina's physical devlopement. I like slayers. I was laugh riot for me and I watch it over and over.

ARMYTIM

Who's Luna? Who's Lina?

With honey and clovers

Lina is the main protagonist in the anime Slayers. She's an immensely powerful sorceress but is famous for having a ridiculously underdeveloped bust, to the extent that some ppl mistake her for being a teenager. Luna is her older sister. When they were younger, Lina magically projected an image of Luna bathing over their hometown. Ranga is suggesting that Luna (being the more powerful sorceress at that time) cursed her sister in retaliation, causing her to have permanently small breast.

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

She’s also short, but yeah, that’s what I was going to say, thanks for saving me the trouble! :)

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.