300... A big let down

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Cancel

I was disappointed. Good movie but the plot was trash, kinda ridiculous. Overall 5 best. To much hype

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

• Mar 13, 2007

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Cancel

Well it was based off of a comic based off of a historical event. History is rarely entertaining unless of course you know somewho who is really good at telling stories.

I enjoyed the movie quite a bit and knowing a little about actual Spartan culture and the battles fought between the Persians and Spartans I can say that the Spartans were probably the most elite soldiers of their time so the plot is at least believable from that stand point.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

• Mar 13, 2007

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Cancel

yeah, good point but its all about like them being guys and strong and thats it for like 2 hours. What was with the goat guy? Or that thing with blade arms?

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

• Mar 13, 2007

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Cancel

i thought the movie was good, the plot suxx0red but wutever........ the action and gore was played beautifully T___T lol

-repeat-

• Mar 19, 2007
Cancel

The word is SENSATIONALIZED. It was suposed to be outlandish. A major part of the movies was how it was told, not that it was told. If you were interested in the battle of Galipoli you should have read a textbook. If you wanted to spend two hours in a poetic and epic portrayal of a bloody Greek fest, you spent your money well.

• Mar 19, 2007

Mikofake

unforgiven...

Cancel

i heard about it, the heroes of Termopile, but I was dissappointed when I heard that it was mostly done on pc, all the backgrounds and scenes were fake. that's sad, they should have replaced the heroes to, and make them on computer, then we would have had a new final fantasy :P

• Mar 21, 2007
Cancel

Incredibly violent. Very interesting movie.

• May 20, 2007

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

Cancel

I want to reiterate what Mnemeth said: It was based from the comic series, which was based on history.

Watching the movie, I was amazed at how good the graphics were. I had just seen a news-story on it and how it was all filmed within a single blue-screen warehouse, with only 1 actual outside scene, which I found impossible to pick out. The story was well done, the scenes were great, the battle scenes were phenomenal (especially the fast-slow-fast-slow sequences) . . . . I think it's along the lines of Sin City, quite possibly one of the better adapted-comic movies I've seen in a long time

• May 21, 2007

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.