Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which?waller Round 2 Walling Stage begins - Minitokyo

which?waller Round 2 Walling Stage begins

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Which?Waller Round 2 walling stage has begun!
This round's theme is Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel.
More details

You have 5 weeks to PM me as many wallpapers as you can possibly make.

Discuss here if you have any questions, comments, etc.

P.S.
Y is not a vowel?
Also, if you skip to about 2:15 in this video you'll see where this round's theme came from.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Wow. That's AWESOME XD I'm loving the broadness.

Will watch video tomo after damn workk

ShiXon

ShiXon

PFFFTT.

i guess this maybe a stupid question buut.. are the only people who will be allowed to participate in this are the ones that joined the first one? :o

HAY THARR.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Quote by ShiXoni guess this maybe a stupid question buut.. are the only people who will be allowed to participate in this are the ones that joined the first one? :o

Ima jump in for Tama and say no way in heck! The more the merrier Shi-chan <3

:pacman:

I wanna win this time too XD

we already know you won the last time flyin ~_~

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

^ Not the most recognizable wall :nya:

merged: 03-14-2007 ~ 01:05am
Going to add the round 1 walls to group gallery in a bit.

merged: 03-14-2007 ~ 01:26am
If you participated in round 1, am not a member of The Planning Board but decided to join + want your round 1 wall in the group gallery please link ze wall in the group GB :)

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

^ lol you know you could always make more than one ;)

interesting theme... I'm assuming that "Artists" includes Studio creators as well?

Also, if the series doesn't start with a vowel, but the (manga) creator's name starts with a vowel (eg Paradise Kiss and Ai Yazawa), does the anime-style count (since the anime was not created by Ai Yazawa)? or does it have to be the manga style?

ShiXon

ShiXon

PFFFTT.

Quote by flyindreamsIma jump in for Tama and say no way in heck! The more the merrier Shi-chan <3

I wanna win this time too XD

ehheeheehe, arigatoo flyin-chan! ;D
i think i'll still be very busy forthe next few weeks with school but.. the heck with it! >:D

well if flyin's tryin' to win again, i'll try my best and make the most unrecognizable wall evaar! ...that'll be very hard.. >->;;

HAY THARR.

Quote by MapleRose
Also, if the series doesn't start with a vowel, but the (manga) creator's name starts with a vowel (eg Paradise Kiss and Ai Yazawa), does the anime-style count (since the anime was not created by Ai Yazawa)? or does it have to be the manga style?

same question here

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

To clarify:
Scans from series that don't begin with a vowel (ie Honey and Clover) may be valid if they are drawn by an artist whose name begins with a vowel (ie Umino Chika).
So, in Maplerose's example, art Yazawa drew for ParaKiss is okay, but anime ParaKiss art (which is assumed to not have been drawn by Yazawa) would not be.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

maybe I'll join sooo I could loose to you all

oh my, I think I would be extremely pre-dic-table :D

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

lol kawaii, just dont use brown/amber tones! hahahah. and I think I might join too, depending on how much time I have to make a decent wallpaper

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

5 weeks is ... April 16th, is that right?

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

yay! the more the merrier! ^^

and I hope more people will make multiple entries too, it'll make things much more interest ;)

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

So far we have 10 walls from 6 wallers, so some folks have been quite busy this month!
Just a reminder - there's 10 days left before the walling part of round 2 ends!

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Gosh, that's going to be hard to guess. I really can't wait to finish mine.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

muahahaaha! yay for multiple walls! :)

well we got more than last round (though not as many wallers so far :/ )... can't wait for the guessing to begin.

(So hurry up gaara!)

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I expect to get a lot of last minute entries... :)

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.