Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can not find userpage skin! - Minitokyo

Can not find userpage skin!

page 1 of 1 1 total item

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

Can any mod help me. i want to find my old userpage using in MizuhofanFFX2 but i can't find it in dropdown list.i was ask unicorn2006 but she can't help me. That page still has it skin but i can't find it.
When i build a new skin with my MizuhofanFFX2se
(due to my mistaken i lost my password so only way i can be here is as a second edition. that for the [se] in MizuhofanFFX2)
then the new usepage skin seem only suitable with my userpage, not for normal view page, so i open [Mizitokyo Options] in {Control Panel] and find my old skin (it quite simple and friendly for your eyes) but i can't find it.
MizuhofanFFX2se still using it but it not in the list, why that, can anyone help me, any mod, PLEASE!

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.