Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help with a manga I'm making - Minitokyo

Help with a manga I'm making

page 1 of 1 4 total items

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

here is my character sketch / coloration for a girl i drew.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/boojitsu/scan0008gcopy.jpg

any help in terms of how to better shade, what to add, what to take out, and any tips or tricks would be much appreciated. I already know the general idea of

- draw
- pen
- scan
- clean up
- outline
- color
- shade / effects
- finishing touches.

I need a little more help though (such as how to make a curved line in photoshop ... lol... cause all my lines are very jagged or blurred. Any help with that particular point would save me lots of time and anguish !

unfortunately i'm using photoshop elements, though i'm hopefully getting a copy of photoshop cs2 soon. anyway thanks !

-Boojitsu21 :pacman:

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Im not sure if it works for photoshop elements, but in photoshop CS2, if you use the pen tool, you can make curves and clean lines. Do you have a pen tool in photoshop elements? If you reply back in my guestbook I can help you more with that ^-^ Im just not sure what tools photoshop elements has

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

KOKUJINDESU

KOKUJINDESU

TYRONE-KUN

I am no vector artist by any means but Photoshop cs2 is far easier to work in than Elements.
Can I ask if yo draw your idea out ahead of time? the reason I ask is because it seems stiff--a lot of that can be helped by sketching it out first to make it a bit more dynamic.

"We are but spiritual creatures enacting a physical existence."

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

yeah i do sketch it out, but outlining and cleaning up the lines is difficult in elements, just got CS2 ! gonna install and see the wonders it can do ! :D

-Boojitsu21 :pacman:

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.