Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I want suggestions plz ^^ - Minitokyo

I want suggestions plz ^^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

Hi ^^
recently i watched Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins, and i loved it. I wanna watch more animes like those 2 ^^, so i was wondering if someone knows a good one ^^
:D

So what kind of anime are those?
I've heard of it but never watched it
So like fighting, drama, sci-fi.... it would be nice if can describe what you want a bit

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

Do you like comedy + School Life?
If the answer is yes... I love Ouran High School Host Club...
It's damm funny...

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

The Onegai series is a pretty good anime :)
I'd say animes with school life like School Rumble although it has more comedy.

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

neomusahi

neomusahi

Theres no harm trying anything..

onegai teacher is a great show... this kind of show is like drama, sci-fi... but theres to many good anime like those to recommend.. hehe..
oh ya i just watch otome wa boku ni koishiteru... not a bad anime for a drama type... but i think i recommend to watch 'Black Cat'... it has action, romance and some drama...

I'd recommend:

- School Rumble
- Great Teacher Onizuka
- Kare Kano
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Honey & Clover
- Boys Be
- Midori no Hibi

There's more, but I can't remember them all, these are just some that have to do w/ school & students and their daily lives...kinda :D

Watch Death Note, they aren't similar at all, but Death Note is still awesome

With honey and clovers

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

Onegai Teacher is my best favorite Anime, because of it i'm a member of MT :D
i wacht anime quite a while but only few anime i fell like are
Great Teacher Onizuka (event it stop at half way of manga series)
Chobits
Midori no Hibi
Black Cat
GITS SAC series (for me)
Silent Mobius (kind of liking theme song)

Well may be you was saw all of them or may be not.
See you in MT.

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

Chobits is good and it follows the manga.

Azumanga Daioh is definatelly recommended! No matter how may times I watch it, its as funny as ever.

Black cat. Lots of action and some humour. For this u should probably read the manga too in order to get the full thing.

Ouran high school host club. Its funny and good but only in the begining. As i watch on the excitement started to slowdown really fast and i even felt bored watching it.

Honey and clover. Real funny and dramatic. Its got good humour and story where u can feel the joy and sadness of the show.

School rumble. Quite good and my friends all like it very much but i feel azumanga daioh is better.

Sensei no ojikan. Also another school life + comedy anime. All i can say its good but quite short (13epi).

Mahou sensei negima. School + comedy + magic. Its OK but the manga is 100times better. Worth watching but the real thing is only in the manga.

Nodame Cantabile. New anime. Similar to Honey and Clover. Super funny. Music school and slice of life plus real humour. Definatelly must watch!

Otome wa boku ni koishiteru. School life + drama + comedy. Its short but its really good. Must WATCH!

One piece - Comedy, drama, action. Its got like 300++++ epi and still rockin. A must watch anime. The drawings might not be so likeble but story and humour r definatelly there!
:)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.