Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Choose Anime or Your Family! - Minitokyo

Choose Anime or Your Family!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

What Would You Choose If You Had The Decision Between Living With Family Or Anime Who Would You Choose?^_^

i'm an otaku, but seriously...if it was a life and death decision, i'd have to go w/my family, because they are my world outside of anime.

abm5

My family because... I don't know...
the esteem much, I create

(sorry if this badly translated)

Just to say it's not a life and death decision.

Quote by bluegurl12i'm an otaku, but seriously...if it was a life and death decision, i'd have to go w/my family, because they are my world outside of anime.

She's right. You see, I love manga, but this is just a hobby, you know ? I think there is space on our life for everything. I think we should try keep some kind of balance, to don't get to the point of have to make this kind of choice. And family is always family. They come first.

ahh... if i live with anime. i have to go with the storyline and sometimes I don't like it. but i live with family. I can make my own. so yeah..

FAMILY

abm5

ehh... then yes don't problem, living with a anime.
The problem is that it would not know as...

(sorry if this badly translated)

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

? what happen with you?! everyone here like or love anime but that not make them choose that kind of thing. If you don't choose family how could you live to with anime. Eats anime, sleep anime, drink anime, bath anime,... ha ha hah :D
oh well, Family!

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

I'm not exactly sure what the question is...do you mean:

Live with your family versus Live in an Anime family?

or

Is it an ultimatum, watch Anime or live with your family?

At this very moment, Anime wins in both cases for me. :)

-rat

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

Family, all the way, no holds barred

Signature

Anime. I can't stand my family. But I don't wish anything bad on them. Just leave me and my anime alone.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I'd choose my family and friends over anime anytime. I may like anime/manga a lot but my family and friends mean a lot more to me.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

im attatched to anime(maybe too attatched) but family and friends are more important to me o-o..

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Considering that I don't even live with my family most of the year (and I enjoy it), I guess I'd choose anime. Family is definitely more important than anime, though.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

Ok so everybody knows if you had the choice who would you choose.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Honestly, I'm not a hard core anime fan, I just enjoy it as a hobby. But it doesn't keep me from squealing whenever I talk about it though! Family is important to me. Because you're stuck with them and they will always take care of you. Anime gets you broke sometimes.

Quote by Rellafriends over anime anytime.

Friends are not the same as family. We choose our friends and those we associate with, our families (with the exception of wife/husband) are not ours to choose.

-rat

cherrybombgurl

cherrybombgurl

Daisuki ^w^

defintely family ! ^o^

Signature Image
~Sayonara ^_^

hoatim

hoatim

Writer, Artist n Anime lover

I'd go with family. I love anime so much but I love my family even more. They are very important to me too. And they love me. If the question is friends or anime, I'd choose anime! (depends too but mostly...)

Definitely family! It's crazy to go for anime and sacrifice many persons that we love (although maybe some people hate their own family).
U can share the joy of watching anime with ur family, but if I must choose... family can give many things that money can buy or anime can give.

I can't fight with anime, and it doesn't go out of its way to be mean to me

With honey and clovers

DimensionZero

Now, Diabolical!

family... of course....

but.. if the question was to choose between live with my family or, to "become" a anime/mang

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed

......I'm not retarded enough to throw my family out of my life for my hobby...

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Anime! Sorry, I'm really not very united with my family, actually, I hate all that stuff

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.