Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Choose Anime or Your Family! - Minitokyo

Choose Anime or Your Family!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Family of course, anime it's a little hobby I do with free time >_>

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

well i would chose none for they dun reli noe wat i want

Signature
I'm back! :D

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Saikyou has captured my line. XD.

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Family takes the cake. =P

I would choose anime, because my family sucks, especially my dad, i really would like to knock him down!

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

What the heck?
Family. One would have to have one sorry existence to choose something trivial over family.

Anime! But if it would be anime or friends, I would choose friends

my family of course^^ even if they are trobelsome (i don't know how to write it really=_=) so are they my family! yey! how can i live without them!?!

ellymate

loveless angel

at the moment i'm tempted to say anime,but my family was there for my when i need it,but nw till i get rid off my "fears" i think anime(this will end i think when my mom cames back from italy then she'll be at my side :) )

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

Slothy7

MR

Anime i am sorry ut me and my family are not close, i feel like i am adopted ! lol

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.