Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Regarding Next Contest - Minitokyo

Regarding Next Contest

Group announcement by Jigoku-Tsushin-MT

page 1 of 1 18 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Hello all members of Jigoku Tsushin MT,

As you are aware,i guess its should be time for next contest for our group.But i am seriously considering about it.The participation might be again the same for the next one and its quite disappointing,so i really need to consider it.

At the meantime,there will be no contest in mind yet....so please awaits for more information about it.

I can only say...i will hold it for sure.But it does not have a confirm date yet.

Thanks For Your Attention

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Eziara

Eziara

Destroyer Of The Good

ooohhh!ooh!....1st customer!

oh,another contest?.....i'll wait

url=http://paradise-kiss.minitokyo.net/]Paradise-Kiss[/url]

sniffz* i won't be able to participate in the next one due to studying reasons. T___T
anyways cool, but that would be better if more participants are there.
anyways, good luck to all!

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

sounds interesting then...
sis not participating? T_T hais~
ok then goodluck...

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! can admins join too? i think i can do some! ^^ and i think it should be banner contest cause wallie, too time consuming ne shane kun! ^^ dewa! see ya!

ai~

Signature Image

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

well, based on my observance, it's definitely banner, Welcome Banner i would say. wallie contest will be implemented only when we receive enormous participations.

so, as a reminder to others: even if you don't have time to participate, at least do post your opinions
we would like to know from you when you've the most free time.

don't just keep quiet, especially those who are good in wallie/banner/avatar making. i see many talented members, but are not around when we need them the most.
so, please. don't let your talent go into waste. where there is chance, there's your light

besides, those who had won are exempted from joining again. this is to give others to show their talent :)

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

no,i will allowed those winners to join it again.But,it will not consider as an entry instead.Just treat it as an activity,that everyone can join in.

And yes,Admins are allowed to do so too.

Signature Image
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

right, that's better.

but, i don't think admins can join as entry. admins are organizer, not participants. the same thing you can see in those contest in media: "this contest is open to all except for XX company's organizer, staff and anyone related to it"
i shall say admins' entry will be treated as activity too.

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

ahaha, of course, just cause i may not participate due to my studies T__T doesn't mean i won't be here to congratulate all those who participated and won...definitely, i will make time and drop by to congratulate all those and post my opinion. :)
GAMBATE TO ALL! ;) :)

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

I'll try to participate.

Signature

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

sounds good to me...

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Ahhh~ I was so disappointed that I can't join the previous one! All because of my dad banning me from the comp >_> I hope that I'll be able to participate in the next contest! :) Definitely looking forward to it!

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

I'd love to participate in any new contests XD but then again i'm not very active in mt anymore ^_^'

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Hey, have u considered fanfiction writing for the competition?
But I guess not many like to write fanfiction and I guess sometime long ones mught be boring but could u consider it?

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

thanks for your suggestion,i will consider it for the next competition...even considering poem contest as well

Signature Image

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Thanx for consdering it...
I really appreciate it since I still don't know how to make a banner or wallie, I can't participate in anything except for writing...^^,

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

we will take in any suggestion,in order to make our member happy.I understand your situation,don't worry i take the consideration seriously :)

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by ladestiny92Thanx for consdering it...
I really appreciate it since I still don't know how to make a banner or wallie, I can't participate in anything except for writing...^^,

ditto in that...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.