Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any good Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime's? - Minitokyo

Any good Yuri/Shoujo-Ai anime's?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Hey I'm looking for some interesting series revolving around girlxgirl love <3 I suppose it can be anything from sweet and loving to maybe hardcore *but I'm really looking for something with an actual storyline XD.*

So far I've only seen:
-Kannaduki no Miko
-Revolutionary Girl Utena+Movie
-Maria-sama Ga Miteru
-Yami to Boshi to Hon no Tabibito

and I'm currently downloading 'Strawberry Panic.' So do you guys know of any other good one's? And could u give a little description of it too *but u don't have to!* Thanks ahead of time! :3

***edit*** what I am *truly* looking for is an anime with girlxgirl relationships from beginning to end..not like Kannaduki no Miko or Utena where the is absolutely no true Yuri going on till the very end ;-;***

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Well Strawberry Panic will be on one end of the yuri spectrum in that it is just blantantly yuri, but you absolutely must see Maria-sama ga Miteru. It alludes to yuri in a classy way and is just an absolute joy to watch. I can't say enough about how great a show that is. Also another one is Kashimashi. I've seen about half of that and it is mildly entertaining but could prove to be better as you go on.

Those are my recommendations, and if you can't take the recommendations of a guy named "shoujoboy" then who can you?

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Quote by shoujoboyWell Strawberry Panic will be on one end of the yuri spectrum in that it is just blantantly yuri, but you absolutely must see Maria-sama ga Miteru. It alludes to yuri in a classy way and is just an absolute joy to watch. I can't say enough about how great a show that is. Also another one is Kashimashi. I've seen about half of that and it is mildly entertaining but could prove to be better as you go on.

Those are my recommendations, and if you can't take the recommendations of a guy named "shoujoboy" then who can you?

I've actually already seen Maria-sama ga Miteru..and that just confused the hell out of me XD I mean I wasn't sure if it was Yuri or not..I was like..maybe they are just acting really close and sisterlly or something (of course there was that one girl that actually did like girls ^^'..I forgot her name by now)..it was a little on the boring side for me though. So I suppose I'm looking for something a bit more entertaining...^^'

And lol, don't worry, I don't really pay attention to user screen-names :3. And I'll take a look into that "Kashimashi" one you were talking about as well, thanks!
-Kimiko

Revolutionary Girl Utena (Shoujo Kakumei Utena) is REALLY good! The movie has more shoujo ai then the actual series, but you know love is there. Watch it and you wont' regret it ^_~

Quote by HikariTokiRevolutionary Girl Utena (Shoujo Kakumei Utena) is REALLY good! The movie has more shoujo ai then the actual series, but you know love is there. Watch it and you wont' regret it ^_~

XD wow that's already 2 anime series I completely forgot about ^^' I've actually already seen Utena, both the series and the movie ^^' I'm sorry I forgot to mention it in my main comment I kinda forgot about it for a bit XD

If u like yuri-action, maybe u should try Yami To Boshi To Honno Tabiito.
For yuri-romance, I really like Maria Sama Ga Miteru.
And for Kristina, I believe Maria sama can be specified as yuri cuz it's not just an admiring feeling, cuz Yumi seems to have jealous feeling when her onee-sama getting along with others. Also there's a scene when Yumi getting kissed by one of her senpai (a girl of course), so ... yes it's yuri.
Recently, I watched Otome Wa Boki Ni Koishiteru. Well it's definitely a man dressed as a girl, but all the scene really make people who doesn't know bout this anime will think it's yuri.

If anybody says Kannazuki No Miko I will personally hunt them down and feed their corpse to man-eating-fish

With honey and clovers

Lol..ok so apparently the only yuri anime's out there are one's with light touches of yuri in it or one's that don't show yuri till the very end? If so that kind of sucks..what I really truly want to see is a girlxgirl love story from beginning to the end..not just the very last episode like Kannazuki no Miko ;-;

Thanks to the people who have suggested so far, unfortunatly I have already seen most of those suggestions XD (except for two :3) some of which I don't particularly count as real yuri ^^'. But thanks anyways, and keep them coming guys, I need more then 2 useful suggestions :3! There's gotta be more Yuri anime out there, right? @-@ I hope so anyway..lol.

Like Shoujoboy said, I personally loved Strawberry Panic. It's about a girl who transferred to a Catholic School, aka Ichigosha. Nagisa, the protagonist met Shizuma, where she fainted because of her beauty.

Strawberry Panic. Do it.

Quote by Asahina-SanLike Shoujoboy said, I personally loved Strawberry Panic. It's about a girl who transferred to a Catholic School, aka Ichigosha. Nagisa, the protagonist met Shizuma, where she fainted because of her beauty.

Strawberry Panic. Do it.

XD lol alright, I will try to "do it" as best as I can haha..I already watched the first episode and it looks really cute, I love the animation <3 Too bad the girls got their kiss interrupted XD <3

Wow, those are the only Yuri shows I know.

kvlitz

kriegsage

Strawberry Panic (anime) was horrible now that I saw it again 1-26 in MKV...
Wasted CDs... The light novel is far more superior to the animated version...
But I must admitt the yuri scenes were quite decent...
BTW kristina1234u Ichigosha is the dormitory and it is Catholic Schools.
St. Miator's Girl's Academy, St. Spica's Girl's Institute, and St. Lulim's Girl's School.

But still StaPani is the most decent I've ever watched... There isn't just good Yuri anime...

P.S. It is Kasimasi ~Girl Meets Girl~, it is considered as a Yuri even though the main character Hazumu was a boy before "the incident" because of its strong yuri scenes...

Also if anybody is serious about Yuri and is above 18 I recommend the follow two:
1. eroge - Sono Hanabira ni kuchizuke o
2. dojinshi - Shojo Sect

To kill or not to kill? That is not the question.

I've only seen Utena and Maria-sama, both of which were kinda..not that much yuri to begin with...if you find any others out I'd like to know too D:!

I could only help you with getting mangas about girlxgirl love, cause I am a huge fan of yuri and I had some problems with finding more anime about it then you already mentioned. If it would be any help I can share my mangas with you ^^ it's a pretty big collecion :)

Quote by KashinoI could only help you with getting mangas about girlxgirl love, cause I am a huge fan of yuri and I had some problems with finding more anime about it then you already mentioned. If it would be any help I can share my mangas with you ^^ it's a pretty big collecion :)

Hum yah that would be nice too! I love manga as well, I just have a hard time reading it online nowadays *I used to read manga online/on my computer like no other before I got my new computer* I really hate the Windows picture program viewer 'cuz u have to enlarge the picture EVERY time x__X..gah..and manga's usually consist of like nearly 200 pages, so that gets really annoying. My old picture viewer enlarged the pictures automatically for you and you'd just have to scroll up and down to read the manga pages..but I couldn't get it for this computer ;-; *le sad*
But anyway I can give 'em a try and see if I'll read any :3

Quote by kristina1234u

Quote by KashinoI could only help you with getting mangas about girlxgirl love, cause I am a huge fan of yuri and I had some problems with finding more anime about it then you already mentioned. If it would be any help I can share my mangas with you ^^ it's a pretty big collecion :)

Hum yah that would be nice too! I love manga as well, I just have a hard time reading it online nowadays *I used to read manga online/on my computer like no other before I got my new computer* I really hate the Windows picture program viewer 'cuz u have to enlarge the picture EVERY time x__X..gah..and manga's usually consist of like nearly 200 pages, so that gets really annoying. My old picture viewer enlarged the pictures automatically for you and you'd just have to scroll up and down to read the manga pages..but I couldn't get it for this computer ;-; *le sad*
But anyway I can give 'em a try and see if I'll read any :3

Great ^^ Now we just have to fiure out a way to get you those mangas^^ Hahah.. What would you think if I send you some via e-mail? Maybe we could get to know each other better this way too ^^ My mail is asu_langley@wp.pl please feel free to contact me, then I'll send you scanlations ^^!

I LIKE KASHIMASHI:GIRL MEETS GIRL . IT'S PRETTY COOL!

Try shoujo sect...its all the way yuri...haha..but quite pervertive le i guess...lol

merged: 01-26-2009 ~ 02:46am

Quote by AsderC
Try shoujo sect...its certainly yuri all the way i guess..haha its quite pervertive too....lol

What is a site to download manga's ? I'm trying to find one but had no luck thus far...

Opportunity only knocks once... and i was asleep at the time.

If anybody says Kannazuki No Miko I will personally hunt them down and feed their corpse to man-eating-fish

Strawberry panic

I am currently watching Sasameki Koto right now. It is very good, so much that I actually read the manga even though I rarely ever read manga.

kvlitz you are a terrible person. Strawberry Panic was a good show. It had some dark parts, but it was good. Matter of fact the dark moments made the ending better. And the yuri action doesn't begin till the 5th episode. Though there are hints of yuri before that.

candy boys is good

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.