Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tomoyo x Sakura: What do you think? - Minitokyo

Tomoyo x Sakura: What do you think?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

It's been awhile. I think I lost my touch in making wallie. Here is for the Clampfan group contest but it seems missing something.

Tomoyo x Sakura

So what do you think? Need some advise on this one. ^_^'

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Hi Hanazaki,
You should use imageshack.us instead of photobucket, it only allows 800x600 max ... And MT takes 1024x768 at the least! So I hope you just had it resized for that, or you'll have to redo it again, not fun.
Well I see you used some brushes in the background, looks pretty good.
I don't like the text, then again I'm not a fan of text in wallpapers ... Maybe change the font, make it smaller.
The moon seems a bit out of place, the lack of colour is kind of boring. Perhaps get a coloured scan (or don't colour filter over the one you have if that's the case) Just the background and characters will POP out more.

It's coming along, hope some of this at least helps.

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Err, where's your siggy?
The text, of course, looks so horrible. The quality of the scan is bad. Background looks like those typical going-to-be-deleted walls.
So, here's the suggestions:
-Vector the scan, if you can. (Or paint-over it)
-Change the background. (I don't have any idea for great backgrounds, but please, don't put sparkling stars and weird moon like that)
-Change the text, chooose smaller one.
-Remove the border.
-Yah, bigger resolution of course.

Azumi11

Azumi11

Doujinshi Forever

it's too blue....
Some part is too blurry...
I don't think it needs any big text..
Don't worry, you will improve anyway...
Ganbatte cuzzy!

Signature
'Be inspired and be happy....'

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Thanks you guys. That should help me out.

Signature

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

here to comment! XD

okie let me star of with the wordings, i dun like it too, though i noe it's the effect and all, it seems like it was extracted, try using some cleaner fonts. scan looks pixeled, maybe find better scan! ^^ since everythign is blue....ermmm...not very interesting,one sec it may look nice than another sec, it seems plain and boring, try making it more lively, to give some feelings to the wall, it would make it so much livelier, and when you put snow, and moon, the wallie seems very still, as well,in the wallie there are some blots of spatter, try to clean it up a little! ^^ hope that helped! ^^ ganbatte ne! ^^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.