Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The best player for .FLV (Flash Video file)? - Minitokyo

The best player for .FLV (Flash Video file)?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

So as the title, do you know any best player for playing .flv file (it can be a universe player like MPC)?

i have FLV player 1.3.3 it can play all .flv file i had but some file it can not change size of video using zoom: 1x 2x function (usually this file don't have informations about it when use function infor of FLV player)

But it not a problem with Media Player Classic with ffdshow code, MPC can resize video of any .flv file it playable with verry good quality event in fullscreen mode . why playable? Because with me MPC can playing most of .flv file i have but some time it can not play a .flv file (in this case i have to use FLV player but it not so good like MPC)

VLC player, well i was try one with newest version 0.8.6a but it work like MPC (playable most of .flv file but event more low in quality of video, one .flv file i played was wrong color with it) so i stop using it.

Because all this [smooth with good quality] and [playable all files] i can't setup a default player for .flv file on my PC ( well just for double-click then play) if i choose MPC some file will can not playing, but if i choose FLV player 1.3.3
it lack of quality in viewing make uncomfortable in viewing.

So again, Any one can help me out or you guy just stuck like me?! when can't play in MPC change to FLV player, and don't has a default player for .flv file

merged: 03-18-2007 ~ 02:06am
Well, ha ha ha ha! what a embarrassed i'm! Oh well the best player for .FLV file is MPC with ffdshow code pack.

yep MPC, i just check out some setting function of MPC and change it then MPC can playing all my .flv files which it can't playing before now.
just enable FLV in "Source Filters" in "Internal Filters" key

So MPC is the best player for .FLV file for me for now!

So what is your best player for .FLV file?

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

I use VLC for playing .FLV
But I usually transcode them to AVI's so I can view them whereever

Hi

While I'd like to use an ffdshow based solution (if anyone has a link to the ffdshow decoder for FLV please link me) I haven't yet.

However as far as standalone players both VLC and the dedicated FLV Player work fine for me.

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

ah now JetAudio can play .flv file too. but it still has a crash when some .flv file has video res like 320x239px (that right 320x239px) it make Jet crash, just reconvert to 320x240px it work well, that too bad. any way

Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I use MPC (get the newest version at Free-Codecs.com. Currently the newest version is 2.88.

An alternative is VLC at Video LAN. Currently the newest version is 0.8.6.

Personally I prefer to install packs, rather than to install codecs one by one.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Quote by joemighty16I use MPC (get the newest version at Free-Codecs.com. Currently the newest version is 2.88.

An alternative is VLC at Video LAN. Currently the newest version is 0.8.6.

Personally I prefer to install packs, rather than to install codecs one by one.

i think newest version of MPC is 6.4..9.0 (if you thinking MPC=Media Player Classic)
VCL not work well with my PC.

Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III

juankhp

juankhp

=== Juank ===

use the best media player.. the VLC.. no need codecs... but if you like... download the FLV player xD

S o m e O n e S p e c i a l ... F o r Y ou

I use GOMplayer. It works fine but you'd need the codec, of course.

like........VLC........it totally free.........and useful.....

the best player is a media player classic
in spanish
el mejor reproductor es media player classic

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

lol i can seeing that...

Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III

Video Lan is the best in my opinion. It's also known as VLC Media Player.

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Don't bump threads that have been sleeping for more than 4 weeks.

Closing.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.