Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CCS Scan - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

My scan As Taking Candy from a Child by IzumiChan got deleted and the botchii message didn't expecify any especial reason.
So I'm thinking the only option for a deletion reason would be low image quality, since the original pic was very small on the magazine.
I re-scanned it, and I want to know if the quality is good enough for me to re-submit it.
This is the re-scanned version: http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/1377/digitalizarvn5.jpg
That's it.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

That first scan was extremely bad quality, with extremely hazy lines.

The second version is much better, s the lines and colours are more refined. It is still quite hazy. Having talked it over with Marissa we will accept the newer version, but just be aware that if anyone else submits another version of this image then yours will most likely be the one that is deleted.

That said I've yet to see a truly fantastic quality version of this scan. So you probably needn't worry too much...

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Quote by saikusabut just be aware that if anyone else submits another version of this image then yours will most likely be the one that is deleted

That's okay, at least I can share mine meanwhile. :)
I'm posting it now. :)

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.