Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2nd Competition For Jigoku Tsushin MT - Minitokyo

2nd Competition For Jigoku Tsushin MT

Group announcement by Jigoku-Tsushin-MT

page 1 of 1 10 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Hello all ladies and gentlemen,boys and girls,humans and non humans :)

The 2nd competition for our group,has been set and it will be a welcome banner contest.Oh yes,our group do need a welcome banner to welcome new members joining us.So we need all your creativity and talent to help to welcome them,no matter whether they are just passerby or new member anot.

Let's get started what will be the theme and the rules.As usual,the rules will be the same as the first competition,basing on basic MT policy.

The theme will be "The Eyes Of Ai" (which simply mean Enma Ai,but the winning point is her expression so my hint is that her expression is very important).Its optional for you to add the servants somehow,but i will focus more points on Enma Ai expression instead.And containing the words "Welcome To Jigoku Tsushin MT" or "We Will Deliver Your Vengeance For You".

The size of the banner will be: 450x150 (its big...we give you more space to show out your creativity) and must be in JPEG format or GIF format.Animated are optional,but does not mean you add animated effect you will have better chance of winning :)

Since this is a contest where we can really have some fun,we don't really give you any grand rewards but congratulation cards for 1st,2nd and 3rd place including adding it to the group page as well.That's the best we can do,since participation is really up to you.

All your entries are to be PM to NeverEnd which is me,with the subject "Entry For Jigoku Tsushin MT Contest 2".You must contain this subject,or else your entry will be rejected.Admins of the group and non-members are allowed to join,but of course we will not make you winners but just normal participation to our contest.We will still give you thank you card for your participation of course (except admins of the group).

How the winner be choosen,will be temporaily not disclose yet till i discuss further with my other admins.So please do your best with it first if you are participating.

The deadline will be in 1 week time,ending on 25th of March 2007.

So everyone,good luck in it! :D

Any further questions feel free to ask in the group...

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Is there a limit on how many entries we can submit?

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

no, there's no limit :) . but we'll choose the best among your entries

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Aww that's too bad, i can't participate in this :( My exams are starting this week till the end of next week T_T

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Never mind, Manda :) you're already exempted since you are a winner in previous contest

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Azumi11

Azumi11

Doujinshi Forever

This is going to be fun..

Signature
'Be inspired and be happy....'

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

! week... I don't know if I can make it in time. But I try.

Signature

Eziara

Eziara

Destroyer Of The Good

well,4 more days to go.....

url=http://paradise-kiss.minitokyo.net/]Paradise-Kiss[/url]

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

yay so fun! shane kun can i judge as well! XD hee hee!

Signature Image

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

OMG 25th? THAT'S LIKE TOMORROW AND I JUST GOT TO USE THE COMP >_<

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.