Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Contest - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Timeless--Rain

page 1 of 1 6 total items

yalubluchay

yalubluchay

G.A. Katara

Alright, I just had a great idea. Since the groups name is Timeless--Rain our new contest is this. Mae=ke a wallpaper that has something to do with rain. Either the title has the word rain in it, or you can include rain in the background.

Rules:
- only wallpapers
- your wall has to be posted after March 18, 2007 (meaning no previous works)
- has to have rain in it (either in the text or bg) and it has to be visible to the human eye.
- when you post your work please note that it is for our contest (in the description area)
- HAVE FUN!

Okay contest will end April 20, 2007 so you have one month to make the wallpaper. (can submit more then one)

girLDensetsu

girLDensetsu

. . . feel the wind . . .

Sweet! I love the rain so this just makes it even more exciting! I'll see if I have the time to make one, with me being very busy and all.

Signature Image

rika23

rika23

?-?????

well,i try since i never make rain on my wallie before ^^"

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

I like the idea
will see

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

It's been a long time since I played around with rain. This should be fun ^_^

merged: 03-20-2007 ~ 06:46am
Oh, yeah! Question: Can we submit 2 wallpapers, or only one?

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! yay fun fun! i shall go think of an idea, oh and yalubluchay, do you wanna a group layout? i can help you make! ^-^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.