Best recent movies to watch?! (i say 300) xDD

page 1 of 1 9 total items

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Cancel

I went to a school where the mascot wuz the spartan, lol, but I dropped out of it cuz the school suxx0red... the plot isn't great but the way the movie was done is awesome... I loved it... xDDD

So what other recent movies are a good watch, over the year 2000 hopefully, does anyone have suggestions!?

-repeat-

• Mar 19, 2007

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

Cancel

Not all movies have to have a plot to be awesome. There are plenty of awesome movies who's plots sucked.

Like Stealth, if you fast-forward past all of the non-dog fighting scenes, it is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! >.>

Hi

• Mar 19, 2007

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Cancel

I'd have to disagree, take xXx 1 and 2, absolutley no plot at all, it just sucked. Espically the second one. Retarded. 300 is by far the best movie I have seen in a while. It just blows me away every time I see it (twice now). wait...you thought the plot of 300 was bad? weird. yeah the action was pretty and gory. (gory-glory?).

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

• Mar 19, 2007

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Cancel

noes, i didnt think the plot was than bad at all... i just thought about it from a weird point of view....

i enjoyed the movie as a whole...

-repeat-

• Mar 19, 2007

ROMIO

~ .CRW Always anf Forever <3xXx~

Cancel

.................i acidentaly deleted what i just wrote, and before submiting it too! (no-duh!) :(... ok, lets start this over now:

HEY, jasaiyajin! (how do you remember your username... its so long--><) umm... you lost me at " i went to school" (on your quote) i really dont know... seeing as you like 300, i wouldent (heh-heh-heh) 3OO LOOKED REALLY GOOD! XDDD, BUT SCINCE IM ONLY 13 MY MOM WOULDENT WANT ME TOO SEE IT, AND MY DAD HASENT RENTED IT YET, SO I HAVE TO WAIT TILL HE DOSE... (depressing) i will ask some of my friends (whos pparents arnt so overprotectev, and lazy...) for some reccomendations... ill tell u soon :).........................................(...) i was really helpful...)

~ Pull On My Heart String And Stop My Breathing, Not Even You Can stop This Feeling ~

• Apr 10, 2007

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Cancel

300 = Good. "SPARTAN'S... TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!" .. doesn't spoil anything. It's my favourite quote from the movie.

• Apr 11, 2007

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

Cancel

Quote by Tenko-san300 = Good. "SPARTA... TONIGHT WE DIE IN HELL!" .. doesn't spoil anything. It's my favourite quote from the movie.

I thought he shouted "Spartans, tonight we dine in hell" :o

Anyway 300 really is a must if you haven't watch yet :)

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Cancel

Really..?
Maybe you're right.. the quality of the DVD my friend had was awful. Scratched. >_<

Editted the post above.

• Apr 11, 2007
Cancel

this movie rocks, the comic version is great too

• Apr 14, 2007

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.