Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you react to the fanfictions you read? - Minitokyo

How do you react to the fanfictions you read?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Hi...^^,

Hmm, well, sometimes, when I read very, very fluffy fanfictions, I will giggle and can't keep myself on my seat. I feel like I wanna jump and scream to the world about how fluffy the fanfiction is....*lol*

When I read sad (angst) fanfictions, I will cry (of course)

Sometimes, when it is a happy ending but touching...I will cry as well...*lol*

And when I 'accidentally' read fanfictions where they *cough cough* make out *cough* I will blush and I really could feel heat in my face and I feel like wanna go pee...^///^ Yup, that's embarrassing...

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

.. Wow, some very personal stuff there.. >>

As for myself, when I read fanfics.. it usually inspires me with ideas that I have never come up with. I do not, however, steal ideas. My head just pops out new ones and for my own stories.

I've only read some nice racing/ romance one on Initial D and I loved it. The writer did so well to pass the emotions through and I felt very sad when there was a sad scene. Happy and cheerful when the atmosphere for characters were happy. I was able to feel the emotions and experience it too, kinda.. =P

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.