Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto: About the Akatsuki leader... - Minitokyo

Naruto: About the Akatsuki leader...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

okay... There are some rumors going around that the Akatsuki leader is actually Sandaime... OX What the heck!

I got this from a really reliable source, but I still want to make
sure if any of it is true...

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

I have already all kind of theories about the Akatsuki Leader, made by fans...
I heard he was Kurenai and Asuma's child who came from the future to conquer the world.
I heard that the Akatsuki Leader was Sandaime's son and Konohamaru's father.
I heard it was NAruto who came from the future.
I heard it was Uchiha Madara or the third Mangekyo Sharingan user...

all kind of stuff.

for me... the Akatsuki Leader is a new character. but one thing is certain... he has four piercings in his nose!

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I sure hope the leader is a new character, I'd hate if it was the "return of ___!"

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

I really hope that the Akatsuki leader is a new character. I'll be quite shock if it turns out to be one of the currebt character.
By the way, I also heard that the Akatsuki is Naruto's father, which is Yondaime.
And what is it about the four piercings on his nose?
.>_<.

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

a little miscommunication with my source.. hehehe....-_-;;;

"It's not Sandaime!" he said, "It;s Yondaime!"

a little more believable... but still... ~ ,~

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... It's Yondaime... not Sandaime...
Actually I came up with a THEORY..
Yondaime sealed the Kyuubi inside of the Naruto for the benefit of the Akatsuki.... well, it's just a theory so... not really sure bout that part... but hopefully this'll hold up...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Quote by blueheart I have already all kind of theories about the Akatsuki Leader, made by fans...
I heard he was Kurenai and Asuma's child who came from the future to conquer the world.
I heard that the Akatsuki Leader was Sandaime's son and Konohamaru's father.
I heard it was NAruto who came from the future.
I heard it was Uchiha Madara or the third Mangekyo Sharingan user...

I swear it was yodaime ...... anyways thats what I heard as well ...sooo many rumours ...can't wait to find out what it really is..... *Sigh* There's still aggeezz to go <_< I really want to find out lol

I also heard that Yodaime is the leader and he is also Naruto's dad <_< can't wait

But then what about the piercings on his nose?

the rumor is that Yodaime was resurrected by the Akatsuki to become the leader because of his ties with sealing the nine tales. if he sealed the nine tales, the most power of all, then he should be able to seal the others and for that reason, control power over war.

well, that's the rumor anyway, but i'm willing to wait, the more surprises the better! ^_^

my theorie is that the akatsuki leader is naruto because he traveld back in time with the help of shikamaru with this jutsu i cant remember ^_^'. but anyway if you want to know were i got that from
go to youtube.com/watch?v=ifj8Zv_yz_o&feature=related

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.