Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Membermade skin is gone - Minitokyo

Membermade skin is gone

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I just made a new userlayout skin for a group and uploaded it and it looks perfectly fine, so I can leave it like that. Now, I want to change to the skin I had before but I cannot find my skin in the list of membermade skins in Minitokyo Options!
I remember clearly that I saved my userskin and it was there in the list...
Kao no nai Tsuki: Suzuna~ (by MissyG)

I checked and relogged 3 times but I never saw it there... And then I found out that my old skin I had on the list there is gone as well (Unknown: Carnelian Bride (by MissyG).

Can anyone tell me what the problem is? :x

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

It's not a bug, I'm pretty sure once you make a new skin, the other one becomes obsolete.
That's why you should copy your css codes and stuff if you want to switch back to the old one.

Notice you don't see the same usernames twice in the list?
Would be bad for MT's space if it kept old unused skins.

But if the group would use my skin I'm using now and I change back to my old one, BOTH of them wouldn't be deleted right, since both would be in use?
(Though that means there's a username twice in the list =D)

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Here is how it works -

1. you make your own userpage skin. (for example, youre using the arina tanemura one for your userpage)
2. you can pick it out of the memberskin list. You can only have 1 skin in the memberskin list at a time, like devilet said, and that skin is the skin you currently have as your userpage.

-------

For groups, you cannot build skins in the skin builder. you must use CSS and html because MT doesnt provide a skin builder for group pages. The member skin list applies only to member userpages that are built in the skin builder, therefore you cant find a group skin in the memberskin list (thus the name "member skin list".

that is why there is no problems with two userpage skins conflicting in the member skin list because its only possible to use 1 at a time.

and to answer your question (well, I already did), all your other skins will be "removed" off the member skin list option except for the one you are using as your userpage skin right now. and like I already said, groups cant use the skin builder so the arina tanemura group cannot use your skin unless they upload it with CSS.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.