Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 inuyasha ends *may include spoiler* - Minitokyo

inuyasha ends *may include spoiler*

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

many of you will cry. many of you will rejoice for the ending of a 4 year old series. whatever it may be, inuyasha's tv series has drawn to an end. the manga, however, will be continued, and the fourth movie will come out sometime during winter.

now, i dont know if anyone's seen the last dual conclusion episode165-166, but man. cant believe it's over, eh?

******spoiler******
******spoiler******
******spoiler******
******spoiler******
******spoiler******
******spoiler******
******spoiler******
******spoiler******
if you watchd the finale, do you think it will continue on the tv series? one of the primary reason why the series ended was due to the anime catching up to the manga. naraku is still far from dead, so how can they just end like that? T_T

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

I think they will toss out atleast another movie besides the 4th and maybe an OVA or two, just to wrap everything up after the manga ends.

but yeah the ending made me angry. I was hoping the series would go on till atleast 200 and then finish, but noo they just left it hanging. I do enjoy opening ending story lines but most of the time they do have some sort of ending. InuYasha just didn't finishes, hell they started some story lines in the last three eps. Bah I say Bah.

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

Sora

Sora

PLAYER-KILLER

isn't adultswim stopping inuyasha soon?
I hope they don't its a really good series... and wow the ending sux that naraku is still alive.
That really sux...

"You are the source of all Heartless."
"What took you so long, Kairi !?"
"Is this the answer you've been looking for?"
"Where's Sora?"
-KH2

akari-tenshi

akari-tenshi

Happy-happy, joy-joy!

waaaiiiii ::crying outloud::
Sammo, dunno u like the series too. :o
Akari-chan is so sad about it...
but I've read somewhere mentioning that The 1st TV Series of Inuyasha has to put to an end because the anime cant catch up with the manga anymore or vice versa. So I think.. maybe in the 2005, the series will continue again...
lets pray for it OK :nya:

well .. according to a few sources and to cite the producer, episodes 166-167 may not be the end. :) Good news eh?

I'll give you the source so you can read up on it if you want to. The producer said that the first series of Inuyasha came to an end ... which also implies .. where there's a first, there's a second series right?

http://www.tvtome.com/Inuyasha/ <- go down to 'show news' to August 21, 2004
'Producer, Michihiko Suwa, announced on a radio show that September 13th will see the end of the first series of Inuyasha. Thus implying that a second series is on the way. So Inuyasha may not be over yet.'

Also, you may want to check out http://www.ear-tweak.com/ in their news section :)

Well, I hope that sort of lightens the mood for a bunch of people .. as it for sure did mine when I got these news from a friend.

~Ryoko

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

so...this "final" was a big 0!!!! it was nothing! it's so unended! they havent defeated naraku, etc etc! what about Kikyo, Kohaku, wiht Inuyasha and Kagome, and what about the shikon shard....it was a very bad ending

KohakuXP

Neutral

There might be some OVA to end with it?

Well, if Kagome used Kikyo's holy arrow in time, Naraku wouldve died..And all the inuyasha gang have to do if to kill Naraku's baby.. -_-

haah damn, i think its time i catched up on this show, i stopped around 60

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I don't think there will be a second season of inuyasha. Ranma ended with about the same # of episodes and didnt have a second season. Ranma is made by the same woman who does inuyasha. Also I heard inuyasha didnt really get to good ratings in japan. I think like the others said it will totally end in a movie or oav. Oav's usually have abot 13 episodes and thats plenty enough to rap up the story.

Ps: Also since the manga's almost over, even if there was a second season, it would be real short, seeing that there wont be much of the manga left that wasnt put on the anime. So a oav or movie makes more logical sence.

Signature

Sora

Sora

PLAYER-KILLER

man there better be a inuyahsa ova to finish off the story or else it will have a terrible ending and people wont be satisfied with it.

"You are the source of all Heartless."
"What took you so long, Kairi !?"
"Is this the answer you've been looking for?"
"Where's Sora?"
-KH2

akari-tenshi

akari-tenshi

Happy-happy, joy-joy!

waaaiiiii ::crying outloud::
Sammo, dunno u like the series too. :o
Akari-chan is so sad about the inuyasha anime team decision too...
but I've read somewhere mentioning that The 1st TV Series of Inuyasha has to put to an end because the anime can’t catch up with the manga anymore, or vice versa.
So I think.. maybe in the 2005, the series will continue again... or else we have to enjoy the story only by reading the manga
But let’s just pray for it OK :nya:

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

Kastelic!! I dont agree with u! Inuyasha is a very good anime!! If it didnt get good rating then they wouldnt make 4 movies and 167 episodes!!!

BabiKakashi

Pervert Lover//Sensei

wow...i heard from my friend that it was ending and that naraku doesnt die..but, no...sadly..im still on like..episode 132 or something...:( anyways...its weird...that naraku doesnt die...do u know if sango and miroku gets married in the end?!?! ^^

Quote by crapmonsterhaah damn, i think its time i catched up on this show, i stopped around 60

yup, same with me...I stopped around when the dark priestess got killed [her name is Tsubaki(?) I think]
'cause it got kinda boring ^_^'

No! How can they just end it like that?!?!

Angelus Micheal - The Angel of Death

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/5062/

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.