Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2nd Competition Deadline Extended! - Minitokyo

2nd Competition Deadline Extended!

Group announcement by Jigoku-Tsushin-MT

page 1 of 1 5 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Hello all :)

I find it might be alittle rush,or some of you who want to participate are unable to make it...so i decided something.

I will extend the competition deadline to another 1 week,and that mean the deadline will be on 2nd of April instead which is a Monday.

Also,people who want to participate now please feel free...since the deadline is push further.It will be a "Welcome Banner" competition instead.I will summarize it...

Quote:
Theme: "The Eyes Of Ai" (expression of Enma Ai is important,adding servants optional)

Size: 450 x 150 (big enough for your creativity)

Format: JPEG or GIF (animation is optional,but won't add points)

Deadline: 2nd April 2007 Monday (before 12 am of course,or we pull the string on you XD )

Prize: Congratulation cards for 1st,2nd and 3rd winners and will be listed on the group page

Requirement: "Welcome To Jigoku Tsushin MT" OR "We Will Deliver Your Vengeance For You" on banner as text

Upload entry to free image hosting and PM link to NeverEnd,put "Entry For Jigoku Tsushin MT Contest 2" in subject (its a must,or else entry will be rejected)

Any more questions can be ask in this thread or in the group :)

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Thankie for the extended time.

Signature

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

yay! ^^

Signature Image

Eziara

Eziara

Destroyer Of The Good

fair enough:D

url=http://paradise-kiss.minitokyo.net/]Paradise-Kiss[/url]

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

OMG YAY FOR THE EXTENDED DEADLINE! *runs off to work on banner*

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.