Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whooaa.... My first naruto wallpaper! quarantaine... - Minitokyo

Whooaa.... My first naruto wallpaper! quarantaine...

how much you rate this wallpaper??

2 votes
0 votes
0 votes
1 votes
1 votes
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ryoka255532

Ryoka

This is bad?

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4751/thelegendarysanninbattlig2.jpg

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Edited first post to show the wallpaper as a link. :)

Anyway, wallpapers cannot be rated in the sense that the score can range from a number of criteria from people simply liking the anime character, the colours, or perhaps judging it by composition and technique.

Your wallpaper seems to be deleted because it's extremely blurry.

It's like you had a very small image, blew it up and then realised there were pixels (little squares) so you went over it with a smudge or blur tool. Actually, a median for the top image.
You should always use very large images and then make them smaller- and never the other way around. Because once you make an image larger it loses quality. If you really want to use a small image without losing its quality then you will have to learn how to vector- and MapleRose has a really good tutorial on that here but only for Paint Shop Pro...: The Ultimate Paint Shop Pro Pen Tool (Vectoring) Tutorial
It's worth googling "Pen tool" or "vector tutorial" for more information on it, depending on which program you are using :)

Then the second half of the wallpaper is made up of many little images that haven't been cleaned (they still look grainy) and we dont really allow collaged wallpapers because they can be very easy to make (get lots of pics, put them together and voila).
Having more pictures in a wallpaper makes it messy and it just fills up space: the scans used don't even have to relate to each other, which is why we don't allow it. We want members to make disciplined decisions on what scans to include or exclude- everything on a wallpaper should be related more than just from the same series. There should be a common idea or something you want to convey.

I guess overall, you wanted to feature the battle, and then you added a whole line of characters involved in the anime- I guess you just have to plan out the wallpaper better. What's necessary and what's not necessary- I think the characters aren't, which means you will have to center the image of the battle and extend it to the edges of the canvas by creating the rest of the background.

It's a good start, though, so keep up the good work! :D
Hopefully you will keep updating that wallpaper, or at least replan bits of it. Hope it was of some help :D

merged: 03-23-2007 ~ 08:15pm
PS: http://support.minitokyo.net/policy/ <-- some other things you might want to consider in a wallpaper :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

ryoka255532

Ryoka

Thank you for your advice kuroimisa..

that was my first wallpaper,
i don't know much about making a wallpaper :sweat:
you surely tought me a lot of things... ;)

Hontoni arigatou... :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.