Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you could go any where you like where would you go!? - Minitokyo

If you could go any where you like where would you go!?

If there were 6 candy bars which would you choose?

Milkyway
1 votes
100 Grand Bar
0 votes
Hersey
0 votes
Snickers
0 votes
Butterfinger
3 votes
Twix
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

qwase

qwase

Eigi

I want to know where you would go for a vaction Like I would go to Hong Kong for a vacton trip.So post a comment about where you would go. :) :) :) :) :)

One,two,one,two I am gonna show some stuff!

u noe, ur poll n ur question doesn't actually go together..

but anyway, i would LOVE to go to papui beach, hawaii.. it looks amazing on tv!

another world that's 1000X's more advanced then ours.

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

Lol.. I've been to Hong Kong alreadi~ And the disneyland there too X3 pretti nice place ~!
And if i say advanced place, I would like to go Japan definitely! No doubt about it! ~ And no, not just for manga, but for their food and the disneyland there! and just to rub in how bad my jap is nows =.=;

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

JAPAN! in a heartbeat

Lady Raven A.k.a. Death's Seraphim ~The Angel Who's Wings Are Only Visible In The Dark~
Signature Image
Mistress Of: Yaoi Heaven & Black Scans
Honored Member Of: Shrine Of RahXephon, Ecchi Club, Weiss Kreuz, Broken Wings-Trinity Blood & Love Monster

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.