Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kamen Rider Den-O - Minitokyo

Kamen Rider Den-O

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Hey everyone,

Its the eighth series of Kamen Rider, airing in 2007.
In this series, it's focus on a teenager called Nogami Ryotaro who becomes Kamen Rider Den-O in order to protect the timelime by defeating imajins that can alter the past to affect the present and future.

Personally, I like it, it's very funny so far with Momotaro and Urataros being the comedians. Plus, the opening theme is sung by Attack All Around, another reason why I like this series. It's not as good as Kamen Rider Kabuto, imo and I can't compare it to the others because I haven't seen the older ones.

So, I'm just wondering if other MT members watch this series?

This is the first time that a Kamen Rider hero has multiple personalities. I know that not many of tokusatsu lovers love Kamen Rider Ryuki. But that's my last favorite Kamen Rider, but it's about to change by this new Kamen Rider.
Besides, the hero's knowledge is not coming out of nowhere (like 555 did) to henshin. He even dun know how to fight in kamen rider form.
It's on my list to watch.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.