Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CODE GEASS: geass out of control - Minitokyo

CODE GEASS: geass out of control

Lelouch's future

He dies bitterly (dreams not fufilled)
2 votes
He lives on sadly locked away or banished somewhere
0 votes
He dies bitterly (but dreams are fulfilled)
1 votes
He beats that f*ckin emperor & lives(how, is up to sunsrise)
5 votes
He lives carrying the sin of his actions; disappears
1 votes
He beats that f*ckin' emperor first and then dies
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Faqir

Faqir

Chaos = Peace

episode 22:
what are you're thoughts? for myself, I was just shot through with shock, pity, disbelief and plain old anger! I mean, after all that trouble, they finally, FINALLY going to...and then that happens! Why did it have go out of control on that moment?! at that particular time!

**still in shock**

comments people? this discussion is open to all. since this thread CONTAINS SPOILERS, advance reading is up to you. You have been warned.

**more later. gotta get over it for a moment.

member of:
TSubasa Host-Club Code-Geass-Knights Gundam00-Devils DGrayMan-Black-Fighters CLAMPFans celestial-Luminesse Syaoran-Shrine group Clamp-a-holic
the-black-prince-rebelromeoxjuliet vector-wallers vectory brokenwings-trinityblood xxxholic vampire-knight

well isn't it obvious? :)
something HAD to go wrong in that monemt. if Lelouch and Euphie became friends and worked together, there woun'dt be much story to work whit in the second season now would there?

now, how is lelouch gonna handle that his geass gone pernament?
(come to think of it, what is it whit Clamp and eyes?)

I bet Lelouch is scared that hes gonna end up like Mao, after all he did promise C.C. that would not happen. and it must had hard for him to order the black Knights to kill Euphie, but he knows that as long shes under the geass she won't stop killing.

Speaking of which, wonder how Euphie's gonna react when she comes to her senses and realise she killed all those people?..... shes proberly gonna be in more shock then we are over this episode (thehehe :D)

Faqir

Faqir

Chaos = Peace

oh yeah, most definitely. euphie will be in shock. I support lulu's choice of killing her. I just wish he'd shot her before she was able to run onto the stage just to stop her. it must be hard to order one's people to kill your sister. but it's the only best option.

and yeah, I suppose if everything went right then, the plot would falter but I suspect that lulu would have been of help to schneizel what with him having geass and his brother searching for it but not knowing what it is. they could have overtaken that fat emperor (I really hate him. looke what he made lulu do. him laughing like makes me suspect that the reaction of lulu's geass was caused by him. that b*stard).

member of:
TSubasa Host-Club Code-Geass-Knights Gundam00-Devils DGrayMan-Black-Fighters CLAMPFans celestial-Luminesse Syaoran-Shrine group Clamp-a-holic
the-black-prince-rebelromeoxjuliet vector-wallers vectory brokenwings-trinityblood xxxholic vampire-knight

We're, what, on episode 22 and the show's barely gotten to a head yet. Since he's the hero He's gotta somehow attain his goals, but just by the way his character is progressing, and that of Suzaku, he can't possibly survive without a tragic ending.

Faqir

Faqir

Chaos = Peace

I honestly can't wait for that tragic ending...I want a conclusion that is better than death note a note anyway. XD what I mean is that as much as lulu has to struggle for his goals, I still pity him on this incident. I especially pity euphie....man, I hope she dies before realizing what she did...T___T it's too sad if she were to know

member of:

Finns

Finns

**Justice on My Hand**

I still dun think Euphie will dies though many spoilers indicate that she will no longer here. but i believe maybe yep, Euphie is 'die'. her spirit is dead since that day when she been geassed but her body still not dies. i think its more suffer than she just dies like that. im not crazy, of course i wishing she survives is not to see her suffer! X-O its just if she pass like this her life is just a regret for this 16 years without achieve any of her goal yet. She still has many to do. also, i think in this way Suzaku willl be more hatred to Zero if he knows its all Zero did. Ahh, Nina too! ;)
About Lulu, if i really wanna talk about him it must be a long essay. But there are one thing that bothering me now. im not like everyone worrying bout his power but his eye. do he really wanna wears a eyepatch? Oh no, maybe someone wearing it is cool but i dont think it suits at this century. u know, just when u walk past a street & see someone like this u'll feel kinds of weird. i hope Fukuyama Jun's words is not right. ( He say it at an interview in a joking tone) But arrghh, i cant think what can he do to cover his eye except this way!

Btw, the poll is for the end of this season or next season?

Faqir

Faqir

Chaos = Peace

poll is for 2nd season, I suppose. since the first is about to end and well, clearly none of those options will happen. XD hehe

anyway, your supposition that euphie would live is most likely but damn, the suffering she would endure. eep >__< it would be so hard for her. and yeah, this is gonna be fuel to suzaku's hate. damn their friendship is so going down the drain. :(

lulu in with an eye-patch...hmm...most likely to happen...maybe it would be agito like and not really the pirate like patches coz those would look absolutely stupid on lulu. and also, the patch is something that would definitely be needed lest he can keep his left closed all the time...^_^'

member of:

Finns

Finns

**Justice on My Hand**

thnx! I wish he can lives so i vote for
He beats that f*ckin emperor & lives(how, is up to sunsrise)

Oh thats Agito from air gear. yea, its looks like a bandage more than a eyepatch. I wonder what he gonna explain to his friends. But maybe he cant return to his friends anymore.

well, i gonna watch epi23 this night. i hope has some development about his real identity. :)

Faqir

Faqir

Chaos = Peace

I really doubt he can return to his friends and act all normal. *sigh* lulu's life is just so sad. first his mum and sister and now.....T___T

I hope he really does beat that effing emperor! and lives. I don't think I can bear his dying...how will Nunally live on?

member of:

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.