Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which FF is your FAV? - Minitokyo

Which FF is your FAV?

Which FF person would you choose?

Irvine
0 votes
Vincent
1 votes
Squall
2 votes
Selphie
0 votes
Rinoa
1 votes
Tifa
3 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

qwase

qwase

Eigi

I jus want to know which FF is your FAV?For me It would be VERY HARD cause I LOVE Final Fantasy so much! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Leave a comment if you want to.THANK U!

One,two,one,two I am gonna show some stuff!

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

For me.... VII and X, can't decide....

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I'd have to say Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I can't imagine a Final Fantasy with really cool-looking characters and gameplay like Kingdom Hearts.

OK, to answer the question with a FF that was released, I'd say FF7. Classic game, great story, lots of stuff stuff to do and a really messed up main character =)

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

I like the new stuff, but my heart will always be with FF6. ...that or the very first FF.

...I have a thing for the classics.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

i can't pick cause i love ff so much its so hard to pick cause they are all so pretty and handsome and the games story line are wonderful

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

VII Advent Children the only final fantasy i've ever watched & i've never played any of the games so its VII Advent Children for me.

Lady Raven A.k.a. Death's Seraphim ~The Angel Who's Wings Are Only Visible In The Dark~
Signature Image
Mistress Of: Yaoi Heaven & Black Scans
Honored Member Of: Shrine Of RahXephon, Ecchi Club, Weiss Kreuz, Broken Wings-Trinity Blood & Love Monster

GreenRanger

GreenRanger

<==The Man under the Helmet.

FF8, liked the storyline with it's twists and turns, soundtrack, graphics, the card game :P (forgot it's name :S ), and I liked the draw magic system, cause it was different, innovative and fun to use :)

Signature
You can't take my powers away Rita, I'm the Green Ranger!

AmethystSnow

AmethystSnow

Lal Mirch

i can't make my mind up!em....i like FF7....FF8....etc etc etc etc..... XD

Signature Image
thanks to midsummer for the sigi~ XD

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please remember to do searches before making threads. This thread is exactly like Best Final Fantasy Ever?

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.