Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of Lupin the 3rd? - Minitokyo

What do you think of Lupin the 3rd?

Who is hot to you?

Lupin
1 votes
Fujiko
1 votes
Gomen
1 votes
Zenigata
0 votes
Jigen
1 votes
None of them cause they can kiss my shiny red AS*
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

qwase

qwase

Eigi

I want to know what you think of Lupin or any other charactor on there Im just saying I would pick Lupin and Gomen cause they are SSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXYYYYYY! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :pacman: Any way if you dont know about them then you could go to my other Threads. THANK U! :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: ;) ;) ;) :nya: :nya: :nya: ^_^' ^_^' ^_^'

One,two,one,two I am gonna show some stuff!

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

I think that Lupin the 3rd is pretty fun. I like watching the TV series, though.

...BTW, if by Gomen you mean the swordsman in Lupin's gang, his name is Goemon.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

i only watched a few episodes but i didnt really care for the show. the only person i even half way liked was Goemon. he was pretty cool/cute.

Lady Raven A.k.a. Death's Seraphim ~The Angel Who's Wings Are Only Visible In The Dark~
Signature Image
Mistress Of: Yaoi Heaven & Black Scans
Honored Member Of: Shrine Of RahXephon, Ecchi Club, Weiss Kreuz, Broken Wings-Trinity Blood & Love Monster

i love lupin, lupin is great one of the best anime characters ever created

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Fun to watch.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.