Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do u always delete my submits ? - Minitokyo

Why do u always delete my submits ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Why do u always delete my submits ?

First of all , when I first joined Minitokyo I added a wallpaper done by me using the photoshop ( and it was some kind a good resolution picture ) but after sometime I knew that it has been deleted and I read the rules and I said that fine , I will do a better one next time ( although many people like it ) .

After that I added another submit which is a Scan picture done by me and it was accepted ( and that after I searched for along time for a proper picture although I don't own any anime magazine because it's not available where I live ) .

Lately I add 2 new scans for EscaFlowne anime , and I said it's not mine and also I followed every rule that MiniTokyo added and I didn't do any mistake , a large fine scan no more that 2 mb

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Whenever one of your gallery items is deleted, you recieve a pm by botchii stating the reasons why it got quarantined. Why don't you read it.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Your Escaflowne scans are originally from Anime Project Alliance, which is on the restricted scan site list.

I got it from a French site ! I'll give u the link if u don't belive me

http://visionofescaflowne.free.fr/visionofescaflowne/index.php?page=f_galerie&action=voir_gallerie&rep=artbook

so , what is your comment ?

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

..That the French site ripped Nuriko's entire gallery?
Regardless of where you found the images, they were originally from APA, and thus are restricted unfortunately.

I don't know anything about the conflicts between the Scans websites .. but how can I know - as a normal user - from where that picture come from ? especially that when the Scan come from a website that is not forbidden minitokyo and originally it's taken from another website which is forbidden in your website ? you know ! the pictures are moving like the viruses in the net and u can share it easily in any web site ! How can I - or any body else - can avoid this kind a problem and be relaxed when he submit any picture in your gallery without the fear of being delete ? In your opinion isn't that a problem that the staff should light attention to it ?

Thanks

ei clam down will ya we understand ur point however rules are rules they have a good reason of deleting it maybe u should read what botchii send to you. its hard to prevent those spreading like virus ya saying theres no medicine to that maybe dont send anything lol im just joking to keep u in condiiton well im off

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Well you can be relaxed since you won't receive a warning about it unless you intentionally submit scans from sites we won't host images from.

But whether you are aware or not of the image's origin they will be deleted everytime we find them on MT's gallery.

So how could you be aware of which images we won't host here? read the Gallery FAQ, explore those sites and see what they have. Then you'll be familiar with the images. ANd yes, Be your ture mind is down at the moment, we are aware and still won't host the scans originated from there.

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

ok , in that case I won't submit again any scans that is not mine because it's almost impossible for me to check all the sites .. I checked until now 7 sites and there were not any matches for my submits , and if I didn't find any matches with them I'll send u a note

but my question is , the person who is responsible for moving the pictures is he sure that this picture is available in one of these sites ? my question is because I'm still not convinced with this way and my question is not out of anger as u might think

Thanks

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Did you actually check Anime Project Alliance's Escaflowne Gallery? the scans you submitted are among the images hosted there.

How can you be sure they are? just download and compare which is what we Moderators do when deleting them.

Sorry but this complaint has already been answered and I see no point for this to continue, these are Minitokyo's rules.

Thread closed

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.