Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is ur fav store or shopping place to go 4 fun? ^^ - Minitokyo

What is ur fav store or shopping place to go 4 fun? ^^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I would have to say the closest Hot Topic store to me. i love those stores adn stare at the anime stuff there. O they sell all kind of Goth/Anime Freak stuff there 24/7! I love it! :D :hmpf:i'm glad I got that out.

Really? I'd say the Bookloft nearby. I can get manga there as well as some entertaining books like His Majesty's Dragon.

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Here in Sweden, there arent so many stores that is selling anime/manga o.o. At least not in my town ~_~. But in Stockholm (the capital city of Sweden) they got a pretty amazing store. I go to that place every time im there (if I got time will say XD). The store is called The Science Fiction Bookshop.
/afaT

Signature Image

That is soooooo kewlI I'll add you guys/gurls!

I like Books A Million too.

juankhp

juankhp

=== Juank ===

Here in my town.. there are a place named "Forum" is amazing and a big store.... with restaurant and movie theather.. and about anime... There is no shop where to obtain it u__u.... here in my town... becuase in the capital is easy get it

S o m e O n e S p e c i a l ... F o r Y ou

oh.......that is soooo kewl! i mean about the store's things, *not about your problem* ^^

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Market City... a very good place to shop around. So many random things in there that you might actually like. Seriously, I've bought like 3 zippo lighters and I don't even smoke. Just very fun to play around with.

Kewl! i'll have to add that to the list of places before i die! i mean that is sooooo kewl!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.