Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Keiichi Morisato's Motorcycle - Minitokyo

Keiichi Morisato's Motorcycle

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I've done some research on what exact model Keiichi's motorcycle is but I'm not getting anything definit. I'm pretty sure it's based off of a real BMW bike, I'm just not getting the year or anything. Here's what info I've gotten thus far. One site said it was a BMW Boxer RS. Answers.com gave a little more, but I couldn't get anywhere with it. "Keiichi owns a modified BMW RS with 49cc OHC air-cooled flat-twin air pipes and traditional flat-twin engine which is based on Oscar Liberman's special style RS with an additonal sidecar in the manga."

I'm sort of shopping for it; so I'm looking for the model/year/special info, I would need to find or modify one to match it. Yes I'm a geek. :) I have a shirt that says it proudly. :)

Thank you in advance for helping me out!

I'm pretty sure you have it right. i've done some searching too and i've come up with pretty much the same. I'm an otaku and it RULZ! It's better than being normal :D

Thanks for the support atahrvin17! I'm still searching, but I haven't found anything that will lead me to a specific bike to buy. I guess the only thing I can do is calculate when the manga was made and try to base the year off of that, then do a picture comparison. That is unless someone else can find anything.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.