My Permanent Leave

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 11 total items

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

Cancel

Hi, this is heartfulSkies, if you do remember me. I've been distant these past couple of months, and i'm really sorry for that >< Now along with tons of school stuff, a close family member of mine is battling with health issues. So until further notice, i am leaving Hoteru no Shiki and minitokyo all thogether. i don't want to leave at all, and in fact, i would love to stay, but right now i've got so much stress building up i just... well can't. Below are all the people i would love to thank for making minitokyo the best experience ever <3

PinkPrincessLacus It's your little imoto-chan ^^ thanks for being my friend :D thanks for helping me so much with everything, when it came down to group work and looking at my wallies and everything =3 I'm gonna miss you >w< I'l lbe sure to drop a message on your myspace sometime, okay? <33333 mucho love.

starrliteangel starr, it was nice talking to you on MSN :D i'm galnd i got to be part of CL and i hope it continues to prosper. Your designs on userpages are the hawtness and i hope you continue <3

thingperson thanks for helping with the group :3 I just love the fact that you took so much time to help out =D

ChopperDave thank you for helping with HnS too <3

RikkaBlurHound thanks so much for commenting my wallies and everything ^^ I'm glad to have you on the HnS team. Keep making those awesome wallies! >:D

And i would like to thank all the other awesome members of HnS and all the other ppl i have met :D I hope to return one day, when there are less burdens on me. I love you all <3 and don't forget that. If you want to continue on with HnS, go ahead!

Signing off till further notice,
Miss Doki-chan, aka HeartFulSkies.

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

Cancel

Oh... I hope everything will turn out okay for you HeartFulSkies. I think you're a great person so it's only fair that the future will look good for you.... For now goodbye, but I will await your return!

founder of: Vectory
Signature

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

Cancel

Okay, so...you leave T.T
Good luck for your further way. Hope to see ya soon at MT again and that your family member gets better very soon. Best wishes from me ^__^.

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

Narikoneko

Narikoneko

Bishie lover~

Cancel

Omg T__T. This is so sad... I'm really sorry [although I don't really know you] that you have problems but please take care of yourself and take your time. We at HnS will always wait for your return. Well take care of yourself and the others, good luck~ ^_^

CaMiLi

CaMiLi

ALL HAIL LULU!

Cancel

omg so bad that u leave mt ,... but i wish you the best luck for your life and that your circumstances will be better soon

DO U NEED A USERPAGELAYOUT? JUST WRITE ME A PM ^^Signature Image

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Cancel

Hope to see you back some day. :(

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Cancel

WHAT!? awwwww doki-chan T-T *hugs* I will miss you >.< You better come back soon, and I really hope your family member gets better! I suppose that I will leave HnS until you come back. i hope thats okay....drop me a note when you decide to come back, ne?

ahhh but you have so much time since youre so young (not time on your hands, but as in time until you grow up into an old person like meh T-T) XD and your wallies are sooo beautifuullll. I hope i can see more!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

Cancel

emmm we will miss you, but its your decition ^^ we will apriciated you then ^^

we hope we can see your great gallery again next time , just company your family first then,
take care ^^

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

Cancel

awww.... T-T
Hope to see you back some day too.^^

momo48

momo48

Sexy, free & Single

Cancel

omg omg, I came back from a looooong stressful school activity and you are leaving ;_;
GL with RL!
we'll miss you <3

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Cancel

T____T

hu hu hu hu

you're leaving >__<

so sad

hope to see you around another time

@HnS: sorry for not active for about past 2-3 months >__<

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.