Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vampire Knight Discussion (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Vampire Knight Discussion (spoilers)

Tagged under Vampire Knight

Who will Yuki choose?

Zero
82 votes
Kaname
60 votes
Another guy
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I've read 27 chapters of vampire knight, and it's now one of my favorite manga. And my favorite character... is obviously Kaname and Zero.
So who do you think would Yuki choose...? Zero or Kaname?
I think that's she would choose Zero, because she's obviously closer to Zero than Kaname. But I also think that it would be nice also for her to choose Kaname~ X-P

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

MaskedAngel

MaskedAngel

The Exorcist

Hi!
What a pity... to see that Vampire Knight is still not very famous... I agree with you! It's really cool and fantastic! The drawing is great, the uniform is cool, the story is interesting! It's also my favourite too!
But, for me, the story will be more interesting if Yuuki chooses Kaname... as well... for appearance, Zero is better... but overall, Kaname is better... with his power and stuff... And there'll be a lot of cinflicts too if a pure-blood like Kaname loves Yuuki! And the story will be more fun... ^_^'
OK... Ja ne!

Hi temarigenius, I would have to agree with you. :) I also think that Yuki will choose Zero. Although Yuki has a liking for Kaname, she still has a stronger bond with Zero no matter how you look at it. :) (Explanation based upon actions within story.)

Also I think that Zero needs Yuki more than Kaname needs her. He is constantly confused by the many incidents regarding him, and many of the times, Yuki is the one which helps him out. (Touching and romantic!) :) :)
So I hope that Yuki chooses Zero. :)

HYT :)

I love this manga its so good. The drawing is awesome, very pretty. I would love it if Yuki chose Kaname I just love him so much, he's a pure-blood so powerful. You can tell that he likes Yuki a lot. I'll always be cheering for Yuki and Kaname. Don't get me wrong I love Zero too he's just second to Kaname

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Zero and Yuki look really well together~ Yup! ><
Kaname is kinda older... and he isn't really Yuki's type...

Signature Image
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

I've been looking for a new take on vampires and over all just a good vampire manga. This took the cake. The artwork is beautiful, the story captivating and the characters so delicious... I'm really sad that the US has only released book 2. I want more! I meed to find a site to read scans of the rest of what is out in japan!

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Haha~ Vampires in anime are awesome! Enjoy reading Vampire Knight!~
If you can't find the English scans on internet, you can ask me~ I know one website~ ^^

Signature Image

I really love this manga! but most of my friends doesn't know this! argh! They missed half of their lives! Missing this great manga! Well, I like the pairing of Yuuki x Zero they look great together! >.< as for Kaname, it would still be nice but... think about the age gap.. heheh

I know one site where you can download the scans in english... I've read chap 30 yesterday..

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Out of my friends, I think only I read Vampire Knight... Completely.. Like to the newest chapter...
I think Yuki admires Kaname... not really love.

What!? 30 is out! >< I gotta read it XD

Signature Image

yeah I think so too! WEE! more percentage to Yuuki X Zero! Me too! out of my friends I'm the only one who knows about VK(it's sad you know)

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Zero is winning Kaname over Yuki XD
And yea, I hope my friends will read Vampire Knight... But lots of my friends don't read Shoujo Manga... and that's even sadder....

Oh Yea~ I read chapter 30~ Creepy... kinda~ =3

Signature Image

Zero all the way ! I don't like Kaname ><

I want Kaname to be with Yuuki.

Zero can't protect her! He's so weak! He just keeps bitting her! Kaname spilt his blood for Yuuki.

Kaname probably can't stand Yuuki being bitten, hence sacrificed his blood which so many desire.

Well, in my opinion.... hmmm I want Kaname and Yuuki tobe together though, but who knows, later she will choose Zero and probably later she marry Kaname (that's not gonna happen will it?), it's just... my thoughts and probably later in the series, Yuuki and Zero will advanced to Night Class. So then... you guys know what will happen, those 2 became vampires.... or vampi LOL

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

I love Vampire Knight too!

Hmm...well...I want Yuuki to end up with Zero because I personally love him more. Kaname's...annoying...but anyways...for peopel who lvoe Kaname more...here's my frioend's reasoning for Yuuki ending up with Zero and not Kaname (she wants Kaneme but think it'll be Zero).

My friend says that if Yuuki doesn't end up with Zero...then he'll die. He has no one. He's all alone and no one really cares about him. The only person there for him is Yuuki...so withou ther, he'll naturally die. Now Kaname on the other hand isn't fully alone and can survive without Yuuki. So yeah...that's my friend's reasoning.

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Yay~ It would be cool if Yuuki becomes a vampire too~ =3

I don't think that Zero is alone without Yuuki. He just thinks that way.... Besides Yuuki, there's still the principle, but Zero just thinks that Yuuki is all he got...
I think that Kaname is kinda lonely. Although he has lots of Vampires beside him... but they first approach Kaname because he is a pure blooded vampire....

Signature Image

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

Yes you're right...but...look at this. If Zero didn't have Yuuki...then he'd probably finally just go down to a level E vampire...without her...he really has no point in living...only she keeps him from going there...even if that is only his thoughts...they aren't gonna change. I think Kaname can survive without Yuuki...at least...he has a better chance of surviving without here than Zero does at least...

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

raijiro

Lurker~

:3 personally kaname's my fav. lol. :X
but i think yuki's gonna choose zero, yea? XD
cus' she's gotten a tiny bit freaked out/ scared by kaname yes?
hmmm. still, zero's gna descend to level E without hio's blood? :(
(darn, cant wait for the new volume. lol.)

uumm...i really hope that yuuki will end up with kaname..well..i think kaname is very cool..and i think yuuki will make a good pair with kaname..well..but i know the author will ending up yuuki with zero..as you all can see..zero is more like a male main chara in vampire knight..uuu~ >x< poor kaname...

yeah, I agree that Yuuki looks good with Kaname but she looks better with Zero! Kyaaa!(screams!) XD I agree with Zero more likely the lead male char in VK because it all stirs up to him... remember the first 3 or 5 chaps.. all Yuuki was thinking is about Zero..(well but not entirely at least most of it..) More points to Yuuki and Zero! XD XD

merged: 07-31-2007 ~ 09:06pm
anyone who read the latest chap please send me a site... I really want to know what will happen in chap 31!

I hope that Yuuki choose Kaname, he is very cool and beautiful! :D
But Zero is also pretty and cool...!
I don't know who will Yuuki choose...

I hope Yuki chooses Zero. He's better off wih her.

It's sad that not many people know of thismanga. It's a great manga with a great storyline. *sigh*

ok... in the pole i chose kaname becauze... who would want zero to be yuuki's slave? i don't like her... she deserves kaname... and we'll sghare zero... ne zero fans...? wait... my logic flew of the window... can i re-vote? ZEROOOOOO!

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I like Zero XD Though Yuki doesn't really deserve Zero but Zero will be happy with Yuki right? So yea~ I think Yuki should go with Zero~

And sorry you can't re-vote.. (I think..) XD

Signature Image

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.