Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vampire Knight Discussion (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Vampire Knight Discussion (spoilers)

Tagged under Vampire Knight

Who will Yuki choose?

Zero
82 votes
Kaname
60 votes
Another guy
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

i think though yuki might like kaname more, she would most likely be with zero, but this might not hapen as well, she might not go with both as well. well thats' wad i think anyway.

Signature Image

i think yuki wont end up with any of them becaus i know some vampier stories and according to the regulare vampier stories story line one, two or maybe all three main characters can die.
i know all of you would like to kill me because of that but that is my personal thinking and there is nothing you can do about it

my opinion is that Yuuki should be with Kaname eventhough her relationship with Zero is tight. He seems to know Yuuki 's past and well , her. And he is SO HOT xD

i hope zero-chan!

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

NONOONONO! YUKI MUST CHOOSE KANAME! but...i think...that kaname is...well, i dont want to give any spoilers out. But i dont think they'll end up together, even if i want them to. T-T. It will probably be Yuki and Zero. Wahh!

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

hmmm this is a great series i love the art;; however it has some fuzzy parts :o i hope it clears up

but ive recently read chp 35 and its pretty good starting from there :3

II really like Zero and I hope that Yuki chooses him over kaname. They seem so perfect together, and for some odd reason while reading the manga i kept thinking this kinda reminds me of fruits basket ^_^;

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

There's quite a number of Zero's fan here ekh? Well.. I prefer Kaname.. Had always preferred him to Zero.. Hehe.. (n.n)

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

lol.... u probably have to be reconsider cuz i bet Yuuki will choose Kaname -_- (read chapter 34-36 and go on~) <3 KamanexYuuki

Defently not anouthr guy because its shojou meaning main girl x main guy not matter how bleak it looks lately.

But all in all dont know really... i want her to chosoe Kaname though, Zero x Yuuki is to boring... read a lot of shojou manga already with that kind of relationship already *cough* fruits basket *cough*

merged: 03-05-2008 ~ 05:29am
especially what happend in the latest chapters to i say she is better off without him to.

merged: 03-05-2008 ~ 05:31am
hikari-elise-silver: yea i know what you mean.. i suspect they only like her to be with him though cause they feel sorry for him, i on the other hand prefer Kaname he is just to to hot :P and their relationship is original to!

i think that kaname-sama it's just playing around with yuuki.. he is manipulating things-- zero i think it's more honest but i don't like the fact that he doesn't take any iniciative in the relationship with yuuki.. i hope that in the story.. he will discover his true feelings.. and kaname.. is just so hot .. but i don't think he loves her

I'm just wondering if you guys knew that VK is now an anime the opining song is cool and the first episode is cool.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

Quote by ashleefenmy opinion is that Yuuki should be with Kaname eventhough her relationship with Zero is tight. He seems to know Yuuki 's past and well , her. And he is SO HOT xD

i agree with u!i hope she will end up with Kaname!Kaname is so COOL&POWERFUL!YuukI like him more than Zero although Zero and her are tight with each other!i support Yuuki and Kaname! :)

Zero is cool... buuuuutt! Kaname es soooo beautiful! >.< and Yuki loves him! And I think he loves she too, she is very special to him! TOT I love the pictures where they are together =D So I think she will chose Kaname >w<!

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

Even though Kaname is "the best" I think she ll end up with Zero or someone else,which I only see possible if the manga will be long.

hmm. i prefer zero. its because kaname look too kind from outside which made me think he is somekind of opposite inside. i think yuuki would end up with zero because from the earlier chapters, it seems that yuuki is abit dense about her feelings towards zero.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

I dunno... I'm pretty confused with the story now... I mean... with all the possessed vamps (shiki and maria kurenai) and then yuuki turns out to be kaname's sister and his fiance'.... and now i think zero partially hates yuuki coz she's a pureblood vamp... he DID point his gun, Bloody Rose at her so...

*shakes head* nonononononono! ZeroYuuki all the way man!

kaname can just go like someone else!

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

lol.. i dun think yuuki's kaname's real sis.. there's a twist in there.. from what i know so far.. kaname's soul is actually the kuran's ancestor's.. somehow rido had summon him (the ancestor) n used kaname as the vessel.. kinda complicated actually...

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

YENESIS

YENESIS

Daysi & Mu

i am voted for yuuki & kaname! love!
is my favorite character-*s and couple!
and that the truth in love, zero would also like to yuuki but I feel better Kanama-senpai th th
yuuki & kaname-senpai!

Yenesis ama a los conejitos

Hopefully by the end of the manga it will be Zero. They are the best developed couple in the series and share the best scenes together.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Quote by Cornetveelol.. i dun think yuuki's kaname's real sis.. there's a twist in there.. from what i know so far.. kaname's soul is actually the kuran's ancestor's.. somehow rido had summon him (the ancestor) n used kaname as the vessel.. kinda complicated actually...

I really hope this is true! I love Kaname for Yuuki but if they are really siblings then it would be a little weird. Its complicated though like cornetvee said and Im kinda confused as to how it will work out. Im still rooting for Kaname-sama though! XD

Signature Image

treefairyaaliyah: meow! i admit now zero would be better but still! don't be dissing MAH KANAME! if u read the lastest chapter, zero might be even MORE powerful than kaname, so he won't need to turn into a level E aaaaaand he can go along and fight for his love

also i agree that yuuki and kaname r not brothers and sister but that kaname is an ancestor brought back or..i don't know...reawakened? besides that i vote for yuuki and zero becuz... i think they look cute. unless kaname brings it up a notch, i don't think they'll be hooked up...even thought kaname might be winning the game right now..

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

I would have to go for Kaname over Zero. I think Zero's affections for her are very one sidded. I would be happy whichever one she ends up with though.

I really want her to choose Kaname XD

Spoiler (show)

By the way the manga's going, it looks like that they'll get together, what with Kaname saying "Let's be lovers" or somethin like that >_> Zero didn't look too happy when he found out that Yuki was a pureblood vampire though... Brotherly concern or not?!

Yuki seems to favor Kaname as a lover, but Zero might just pop in as the best-friend-turned-lover kinda guy. :) Ahh what a great fight that would be! Kaname vs Zero for Yuki's love! Awww how cliche!

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.