Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 LAST Featured Userpage Round + UPSD Revamp - Minitokyo

LAST Featured Userpage Round + UPSD Revamp

Group announcement by UserpageSkinDesigns

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Yes, we are closing the featured userpage contest at Round 12.
Make sure to submit all your entries by the 4th of April! :)
The announcement wil be on the 5th.
Many thanks who supported and joined the contest! :D

Remember, these are the criteria for judging:
Originality: 30%
Execution: 30%
Style and Harmony: 20%
Color Combination: 10%
Appeal / Votes: 10%
= 100%

But wait! What is this new thing about UPSD getting a revamp? :o
In case you guys don't know, it's UPSD's birthday on April 22! Can you believe how time flies? OX

In the line-up for the revamp of UPSD, here's a summary of proposed plans in celebration of UPSD's birthday: (thanks to PinkPrincessLacus, starrliteangel, and thingperson :D)

- new group skin and layout
- all new skin gallery (you can test it out at the group now)
- new form of skinning contest (new criteria and point system as well)
- designer rank system (titles and others)

The details will be posted once evrything is finalized. Til then, everything else is a secret. ;)

Also, we would love to hear your ideas! Please post all your ideas in this thread.
We would like to make UPSD's birthday a success, and you can help be a part of this success! Help improve our group, and help beautify MT! :D

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

yayyyy!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax! i hope to participate but the people whom i made the UP for dunno how to put it up, and i have to tell them one by one how to do! >.< hahax..! oh yay~! revamp~! oh thats so sad feature closing~ >.< hmm...ideas, userpage....hmmmm...let me go think and tell you if i come out with something hahahx..! ^^ yay! april 22! XD yay! wow that is really fast~!

Signature Image

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

The rank system was cool, mu-chan! *hugs*
oh my god, all your ideas are too cool! <333 I really love them! :DDD

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

i like the idea ^^
a new layout sounds great! an awesome one ^^

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

OMG. can i still enter? i havent been on for a while, so i didnt see that the contest ends... yesterday... Oh thats not good.
anyways, if i make one right now, and submit it to you tday (on teh 5th) will it be accepted? pleeease! ^^ hehe. sorry for being so late though... havent paid much attention. Anyways, great ideas everyone. *
runing of to making one right now! XD haha*
later.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.