Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Annoying Jerks! - Minitokyo

Annoying Jerks!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Do you know any annoying jerk?
I know ONE!
And the most annoying part is we live in the same house...
Wondering who this jerk is?
He is my BROTHER
Yup,my own brother... I don't know how or when... or maybe I do... Me and my brother can't live in the same house anymore...
I'm at my LIMITS
I REALLY REALLY can't wait for 4 years from now... I'll be going to university by than...and I'll be going to an overseas university...maybe Japan, Italy, France or other places which is half way around the globe from my brother....
I know his my brother but I HATE HIM TO THE CORE OF MY BONES
I really do... People may think that I'm the troubled one but if you're in my place, you'll know how it feels...
THAT BAKA!
IDIOT!
I HATE HIM!
I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!
I HATE HIM TO THE CORE OF MY BONES!
AND THERE'S NO DOUBT THAT WE WON'T BE TALKING TILL THE DAY WE DIE!

I'm the older one but he doesn't have respect at ALL!
Right now, I'm willing to take any scholarship handed to me as long as it is away from HIM!

I hope people won't think of me as a bad person' if anyone read this thread... I'm just cranky at the moment... All because of that JERK!

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

Yes I know a lot.... my friends.... they're total jerks and don't care about my feelings at all.....

I wish I had a brother.... but almost everybody says that their siblings are a pain.... don't understand it

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Well sometimes we hate some person but I don't think people should hate their sibblings. Take my place, my brother treats me as if I didn't exist -_- T_T. I don't know why X-O....but I love him so much XD. But at least he noticed me a while ago ^_^' yeah! Having a sibbling may be hard but you can get used to it. good luck! ;) with your sibbling.....

PS: I love you brother! XD :)

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

Everyone gets annoying at times, but you'll get through it. Since my brother has gone to college, we've actually become closer as brothers, as compared to when we lived in the same house together. Don't believe me? Here's how our conversations USED to be:

Me: Hey, mom wants you to help with the laundry.
Him: Yeah, okay, whatever...shut up.
Me: Pshh, idiot.

So you see, once you go to college, you'll come to realize you're bro ain't really too bad.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

I hope you're right, ATAndTruong...
But right now, I still can't wait to go to university far far away from home so that I wouldn't see him every single day of my life...

U know, sometimes I think one of these days, my 8 and 6 years old sister and brother will faint because of fright because that annoying jerk of a brother really needs his anger in check..
Sometimes, when my parents are not home and his really angry at my little sister and brother, he will threatens them with a knife...
That guy seriously need to go to anger management class.
I really hope my parents will find out about the threatening with the knife he always did to my younger sister and brother...Then, if I'm lucky enough, he'll be sent to a boarding school...but if not, he'll be sent to my granparents house...
*sigh* well, at least he'll be out of the house...
But my 8 and 6 years old sister and brother are too scared to say anything so we didn't rally tell our parents about it...

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

I don't know about fight with siblings cos me and my sis are really close...
even though she does annoy me some times...
but I find the best way is to ignore tham if they're being rude or annoying you...
they'll stop after a while...

anyway hope you and your bro can get closer...
good luck...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

I don't know about me and my bro getting closer but what I guess I don;t hate him THAT much...
I'm just cranky at that time...

*a chibi me appeared in front of me asking* Hey, are you sure you're the real ladestiny92?

lol...I guess that's that...Besides, I've got a new weapon....
My dad gave it to me...(for protection from bad guys when I went out with my friends without an adult) *roll my eyes*
It's a toy gun with bead bullets...Although it's just a toy gun but the beads really does hurt...
So, whenever my bro annoys me or becomes a jerk...I will shoot him with that gun...
That gun is super strong and the beads reall really hurts so whenever he tries to annoy me, he'll think twice...
Too bad I can't use the pepper spray...lol...Oh well...^^,

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

Ummm, that threatening with the knife is a little out of control in my opinion...You should tell your parents.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

Then he\'ll just lie again...he\'s really good at that; he\'s really a drama queen.
And besides, my little sis and youngest bro won\'t open their mouth as well...so, there\'s no proof...

I think I have an idea of how you feel. I have two brothers, both with behavior issues similar to your brother's. The usual conversations around my house involve them and my parents (mostly my mom) screaming at each other. It's rather amusing, really.

I do know we used to really fight back in the day. They still irritate me to no end, but I can't say I hate them (at least with the same passion as you). Just so long as they don't bother me, that is.

By the way, how old is your brother?

Signature

well I also have a brother a younger one and well he use to have a bad temperament (but I guess me too ^_^' lol) but that's because we've been raised with some anger within us...at the beginning u don't use to understand your brother and he may seem a jerk...I know cuz that's the way I used to see my brother lol ^_^' but u know I went away and it appeared that he really cared somehow about me :P lol it may sound strange (and still even I can't believe it yet O_o lol)...but u know, now I realized that he's someway important to me u just have to look for the real problem...I didn't understand before why he was a jerk (and sometimes he still is lol :P) but when I looked for the reason of why he acted that way I finally understood him...and well as I'm telling u now...he means something more than a jerk for me ^_^' lol...sometimes I'm complicated too lol but he also tries to stand me lol ^_^' I guess that are siblings for lol.
Anyway, have patience maybe with time u'll know why he's acting that way and if not ask him maybe he'll become an open book with u and tell u with time.

Oh and the bother thing...well it's not like I have a great relationship with him (actually maybe it's the fact that I'm more mature in my mind and I try to be comprehensive) but when he bothers me OMG I really can't bear that so well that I don't think it will change until u'll be both grown up ^_^' and if he keeps that way just punch him lol

Signature

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

Well, I guess I don\'t really hate him till the day I die...
I was just so annoyed at that time...
But for the time being, I hate him...

Uhm, to answer oldmanpoo\'s question...my lil bro is 13 years old (2 years younge than me)

oh ok...lol so that's why he's reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy a jerk lol ^_^' don't worry it's the age and inmaturity ;) it shall pass with time ;) but the knife stuff is still annoying :S

Signature

I understand. Your thinking was the exact one I had before I left for boarding school years ago. Now I miss them incredibly since its been years since I've seen them. You never truly appreciate anything until you lose it.

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

Yup, I know that saying...I've thought about that...
But than again, I'm a stubborn person...^^,

Errmm...what exactly does your brother do that makes you think he's a Jerk?! Lols* Does he know that you think about him that way?! It's ok if you chose to be away from him but I think you better dig deeper to figure out what makes him act this way toward you or everyone. Threatening with knife is something really scary and if it's not controlled, it will extend from your siblings to other people outside home. He has a temper but you better not ignite it. Everybody for sure is the cause and the reason of reaction they recieve from others. And everyone has his/her own faults.

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

I guess he knew I thought of him as a jerk...
But he'll just ignore that fact and keep on annoying me and stuff...

Quote by ladestiny92I guess he knew I thought of him as a jerk...
But he'll just ignore that fact and keep on annoying me and stuff...

Geee :\ ... Then you better ignore him as much as possible. I think, it might stimulate his temper more (in case he wants or enjoys doing so!) but at least everything will be clear from you side.

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

True...
That's why I really love our two years different in age...
Now that I'm a morning session student again, he'll be an evening session student...(His school is across mine and we don't have anough classes so grade 7th and 8th will have evening classes while the higher three grades will have morning classes)
That why I will only see him during the night...lol

Younger siblings these days, my younger sister doesn't even treat me as a person let alone an older sister. I used to think behind that evilness there could possibly be a hint of positive and warm feelings, she does have some, she just doesn't show them to me cos she thinks I'm the cruel one. I think your brother dislikes you the way you dislike him too. I bet if you tried to have a lovely calm chat about this, he probably wouldn't try to understand your feelings. But calm down, if you let it get into your head too much you might miss something important.

Naiisie

Naiisie

Drop-A-Stitch

I say i hate my brothers but i really don't mean it, occasionally getting pissed off with them is more accurate. Seriously if something really bad happens to him you'll regret ever saying anything horrible about them, he can't be completely bad everyone has a bit of good in them and you just need to try more to see what his is. And about the knife thing, you have to stop him yourself when your parents aren't home, or take your little siblings to a relatives house away from him when he's acting in such a way.

Maybe you should be nicer to him, (i know that sounds weird) because he's ignoring the fact that you think of him as a jerk but still annoys you, maybe he wants your attention. Sit him down and talk to him about it and how you need your space sometimes (make sure there are no knives around lmao).

My brothers are always picking on me they're both older than me. But sometimes they are really nice to me (sometimes indirectly), like my oldest brother sometimes buys me clothes cause he thought i'd like them. Or they'd lend me money if i really needed it without asking questions about it. And my other brother would come talk to me if i seemed upset, or would change the subject of a conversation if i feel uncomfortable with it. Yeah other than that stuff that can be a huge pain in the arse, but i can't hate them. I love them too much.

Nah, you're an awesome person. Your brother sounds like a jerk

With honey and clovers

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

Your brother surely have a serious anger problems.

I cant imagine how can a brother treat his sister like that.
A brother should take care of their siblings not threaten to kill them.

I mean im a fan of art and anime myself, it will be awesome to have a sister who share same intrest. Imagine all the funthings and cool stuff to chat about.

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

Yeah, you\'re right, Zimmer...^^
My friend at school, Effy, she has an older sister 2 years older than her...
At school, they don\'t really fight just playful fights like teasing, I guess...
And both of them love animes...
She often tells me story of what she and her sister did when they were watching anime...
When the cute anime guys are out, they quickly reserved as much as they could...lol
But with me, when I watch anime with my sibilings...that annoying brother of mine always make gagging noises when the cute ones come out or talk nonsense when I was really trying to concentrate on the anime and during the opening and ending songs, he will always \'purposely\' sings along awfully and destroyed the great song and the nice atmosphere of it...*sigh*

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.