Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Annoying Jerks! - Minitokyo

Annoying Jerks!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

I don't think you hate your brother that much.....
If you really hated him as much as you say, you would've killed him already.....

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

lol
Yeah, probably...^^

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

Quote by ladestiny92

But with me, when I watch anime with my sibilings...that annoying brother of mine always make gagging noises when the cute ones come out or talk nonsense when I was really trying to concentrate on the anime and during the opening and ending songs, he will always \'purposely\' sings along awfully and destroyed the great song and the nice atmosphere of it...*sigh*

Okay, that I can definitely relate to. I've had to deal with that from my youngest brother on more than one occassion. I swear it was all I could do not to strangle him on the spot. I did put him in a headlock till his face turned purple though.

Signature

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

Quote by oldmanpoo

Okay, that I can definitely relate to. I've had to deal with that from my youngest brother on more than one occassion. I swear it was all I could do not to strangle him on the spot. I did put him in a headlock till his face turned purple though.

lol...imagine me doing a headlock to my younger brother...lol
Well, did i mention that he's the same height as me...lol
Yup, and he just won't let me live through with it...
Hey, come on! He is a guy...of course they will be taller once they become a teen...
Anyway, even if I could do a headlock to him..I wouldn't want to...
Did, I mention sometimes he didn;t even take a bath...
Eww, gross...I wouldn't dream of touching him...

Quote by ladestiny92
Anyway, even if I could do a headlock to him..I wouldn't want to...
Did, I mention sometimes he didn;t even take a bath...
Eww, gross...I wouldn't dream of touching him...

That's perfect. When he annoys you, tell him the only reason you don't strangle him is because he smells like a turd. Try to behave as calm and condescendingly as possible.

Signature

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

I know, I always stay calm...well if he push it to the limits I'll bark as well, I guess.. but usually I stay calm because I love the quiteness and I do want to keep my bedroom door in one piece.

Anyway, whenever me and my bro fight, I'll always think, '3 more years to go and then I'll go as far away as I can.' lol

4 u its ur bro....4 me its my mum. so i tink i understand how u feel. i too cant wait to get 2 university. ^_^ dats 2yr away 4 me

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

Wow, lucky you, nonsempre...^^,
Well, I guess I also want to get away from my mom...but I don't hate her...
What did ur mom do?
My mom didn't really understand me...My mom thinks that my love for anime and writing anime fanfictions are just rubbish...
But I'll show her how wrong that is...
I guess sometimes I feel like saying to my mom, "Mom, anime is not just some silly cartoons and they're not rubbish. Anime is more than that... And anyway, when I grow up, I also want to make my own animation studio. So, what's wrong with me loving anime? It's better starting early than later..."

But I could never tell my mom that.... She's WAY too scary...
That's why my friends always called me daddy's little girl...lol

What did your mother do?

My younger sister.
Always stealing my things when I'm not home.

Halo,I got a younger bro,2 years younger than me...I know that isn't much of an age gap but still he can be a real pain...He's the typical,thinks he's great and always right sort of guy...Sometimes..he anoys my mum as well...Anyway in your situation ladestiny92, don't use the gun..cuz you know...If he gets it,he probably won't hesitate using it against you...And judging by your description of its capabilities,it can do serious damage if it hits the critical spots,such as your eyes..Bros can be a pain in the butt I know...However much I try to help my bro,he just insults me or doesn't care...That's why I stopped trying a long time ago...Me n my bro don't really talk much but yea,its probably better that way..He's always wanted to be better than me but yea...thats what bros do...their a growing pain literally...So I advise you to keep cool,whenever he does something moronic,just ignore him,if he keeps coming just go in your room or somewhere he doesn't know...My bro insults me when I watch anime and yea...when they talk cute he starts making stupid noises so I feel your pain lol...Him using the knife..well...is he short?if thats the case,place the knives high up in a cabinet only u and your parents can reach..but what I fear is not for you but for him..because if your two younger siblings get threatened like that...They will obviously hate your brother alot when their able to stand their own ground...And will probably try to get back at your brother for the things he's done to them =x...just hope this helps..God bless and good luck

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

Thanx Joshanime...^^,
Unfortunately for me, he's not short...
Well, since male grow taller faster than female, he's about the same height as me...

I understand.

good luck!

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.