Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you think about ouran?! - Minitokyo

what do you think about ouran?!

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

how do u rate it

1-2 stars
2 votes
3-4 stars
1 votes
5-6 stars
5 votes
7-8 stars
14 votes
9-10 stars
32 votes
none of the above (halfs ect)
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

hello there this question just came to meh-_-
i just thought that everyone likes the host club but what about it XD

for meh i like it because its funny and the arts good what do u think?

be sure to rate it to on the poll XD -_-

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

i think its great! i got addicted to it the first time ive watched it

i think that ouran high school host club is such a funny anime and i give it a 10/10......^_^

10/10! Ouran is amazing, funny, and the people are AWESOME! I mean, Hikaru and kaoru and there awesome way of living! Ouran Is just AMAZING!

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i really enjoyed the anime :]

It's not typically the type i enjoy watching, and sometimes it's kind of exaggerated. However i really like a couple of unique scenes from that episode. The voice actors from that series is awesome! i think it's the main reason for its success :] Tamaki is the best!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

i loved the anime and am reading the manga now - haha, tamaki's the king! n____n i love how carried away they get - makes me laugh so much everytime i watch/read it! for those who haven't seen it - please watch!

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

It scares me....

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

i would rate it 7-8 stars because it's pretty damn good

AllBlacks

AllBlacks

Otaku

I rated 9-10 stars for both the manga and the anime...

The anime had me laugh so, so much... and the manga story (after the anime) is so great and showing so much depth for a shojo story... awesome, really ^_^

yutaandaw

K.Motomi manga is the best.

No offense... but i would rate Ouran 5-6 stars...

Ouran (in most cases) really did made me laugh, but, for me, it lacks depth, or complication. I'm not really a fan of these types of "light" (due to lack of other terms) shoujo.

I recommend it, however, to people who like this kind of shoujo.

yuripanda

?????

One of the shoujo series I actually like and Haruhi is no doubt an heroine I'd approve. It never fail to make me go LOL every time I watch it. I'll rate it an 8!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it is pretty funny...usa and hunny got me interested in watching it and then found it to be quite enjoyable...don't give me that look i like plushies :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

why its just have to be 26 episodes when i just started bringing myself being as haruhi within those cool and kawaii flower boys...why it has to end up that fast..i want its anime to be even longer...waaaaa....=(

I love Ouran! It's really nice but sadly, I think the manga's gonna end soon...T_T

"I'll bite you to death(Kamikurosu yo)"
Hibari Kyoya, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Sadly, I don't have a Hibari image that suits this site ;_;

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

Ouran! What a funny anime! And........bishounen^^

ichikawav8

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

I'll give it a 10 ^^ Ouran is one of my favorite anime and it made me laugh so many times. I haven't finished the manga though -_-

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

no less than 10 xD

it's weird but funny.
i guess it must be its charm point then, hahha..
how about 7?
if just bisco hatori give mori more diaLogues..

Is cool and funny.

i don't usually like shojo anime, but ouran is exceptionally hilarious. imho it has a great blend of whacky humour and good character development.

I rated it 8! It's a very funny story! Both manga and anime are amazing!

ouran is the best anime !

It's the best anime ever! The Manga is also very good, and it's still going on *kyaaa <33*

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.