Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS - Minitokyo

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS

Tagged under Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

Did you like the 1st episode of MSLN StrikerS?

Yes, I loved it.
16 votes
No, it wasn't what I expected.
1 votes
I do not like or dislike it.
1 votes
Don't ask me, I haven't watched it yet.
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

NextGenerationGX

NextGenerationGX

GFX Maker of Sorts

I seem to have lost the other two topics about this. -shrugs- go Figure. Anyways, I wonder if anyone has seen the 1st episode yet, since I"m still currently downloading it. Please I just need your opinion of the 1st episode, no need for spoilers on this thread, thank you.

do you have to know nanohas first seasons to know whats going on ?

NextGenerationGX

NextGenerationGX

GFX Maker of Sorts

Not necessarily, but it would not hurt to watch it, since you might get confused with the magic and stuff in the third season and second season.

merged: 04-04-2007 ~ 08:14am
Well now I saw the first episode, and it's a pretty good start. I must say, but I can't wait to say Carol and Elio soon, and see Fate and Hayate in action and see what they have learn as well as Vita, Shamal, Zafira, and Signum. For now I'll show you one gif I made out of the five I made today. Enjoy.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5204/strikersnanohafatecm3.gif

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.