Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 don't you ever find... - Minitokyo

don't you ever find...

page 1 of 1 16 total items

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

don't you ever find that after watching an epic anime... or relational anime... or screw... watch ANYTHING.... that you just kind of think "wow... my life is so lame" lol.... like... our lives aren't interesting enough to live so we watch other lives that are interesting... or seemingly interesting. Not necessarily that our lives SHOULD be full of like action 100% of the day. Just that sometimes I wish I could do something big. Not saving the world, not carrying the weight of thousands on my shoulder, but just something, at least to me, that means a lot. I don't even know what that would be right now, but I just have a vague feeling I should be striving for something bigger and better than what I am...

-Boojitsu21 :pacman:

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

If you got a dream of striving for something more special, then dont hesitate to do it.
I feel too that my life is kinda lame with all the nice anime, games and so on. I always want something special to happen, like the stuff in anime. It doesnt have to be that I am some kind of super human, but just at least interesting "events".
For example: A character in anime wants to talk to more girls. He is shy and not that brave.
I would like that to happen, but I dont actually realize that it DOES happen special events in my life. Its just that we dont care and want to live the life of an anime character. See our life from another persons perspective.
Thats almost impossible. We can only see from our own perspective and from our own eyes. Probably I have misunderstood what you wanted to hear, and if it is so, then I shall delete my own post.
/afaT

Signature Image

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

no that was cool. thanks for sharing. I know my life is interesting, just feels sometimes less monolithic than some of the stories I watch and stuff :D

I feel that too sometimes. I wish something can happen soon.

I can't say that workes for me. I am that kind of person whos not afraid of new things and just go with the flow.. For excample -> I have a boyfriend, we're together for bout 4 years now, but we got to be together because there was a girl after me, which felt in love with me. I kinda liked her to, but after all I decided to be with man (now this is lame hahah ^^). But the point is, there is always something interesting, something new in our lives, and it depends on us if we choose to take an unknown road, which is not explored yet.. or if we follow others poeple foot steps. My life is not boring at all. I have lot's of friends here were I live and around the world. We're meeting each other and having party together. My dream was to kiss a woman (too much yuri I guess) and when I got the chance I actually did kiss one amazing woman, which became my friend (actually this is kinda weird relationship, just like in yuri lol)
When I got a chance to meet with my Japanese friend I did it too, and it was great.
So come on people, your lifes are not lame, you should just look at the bright sides. See what you've got, not what you haven't got ^^

Nah, my life is awesome. Because of course all of anime is over-dramatised so theres no way you could live a life like that. But you should just become more awesome nd then life would be awesome. Get into a relationship, or atleast get some more friends.

With honey and clovers

only when the imaginative side of my mind kicks in lol
sometimes i think that it would be cool to go on a journey or something

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

lol you guys are interesting.....

I have a girlfriend of 3 years... I have friends... I have a job... I go to school.... who ever said that was what made life "awesome" though?... My girlfriend is great, my friends are great, my job is okay, and school is alright, but that doesn't mean my life suddenly is some monolithic story that everyone should hear about.

TV shows are usually dramatised, but I do feel that my life can be quite lame sometimes. Not that my life is not awesome, it just seems that something is missing. Of course I don't expect for my life to be packed with action, but it lacks certain excitement. Perhaps I feel like my life is worthyless sometimes because I always have the desire to obtain what I don't have. If I do have an exciting life, I might not cherish it, and I might rather choose a banal one. I always want what I don't have. That's the problem of my life. I want to strive for something bigger, but doubt if I really want to achieve it at the end.

Yeah..... I think that every moment of my cursed life
Why do I have to live? Why do I have to suffer and cry everyday?
Why why why why why why why why?

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

oh yeah XD
if it's in a supernatural genre, i can toleerate it since i am not as lucky as to have supernatural powers XD
but if it's comedy, romance or someting, i really envy the characters' relationshipos and the fun the have ;_;

yea, some animes make you think "why isn't my life like that?"

ellymate

loveless angel

I believe that u fell like that when u don't have any reason to wake up,when the reason doesn't exist u watch anime where people fight for something and have so many reasons to live on their lifes and then u want that something like that happends to u too,but it won't happen if u don't look around and see who's around u,look at the real world ant do some crazy ideeas that u have in ur mind with ur friends:)

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

yeah i feel d same thing most of d time. we just have to accept it sometimes. its not like we can get to see gundams flying around our cities or get to pilot them. or manage a host club in ur school.
anime is completely different from our lives, mainly coz some things about them are completely fictional yet some are not.
but we can still live like they do, not by playing cosplays. but by following what we really wanted, without letting anyone stop us from doing so....
dont wish 4 ur life to be an anime. just use anime as an inspiration
at least thats how i got over it ^^

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

You need to have a goal in life. Then work towards it. Your goal doesn't need to be too big but just realistic will do. In that way you wouldn't feel so empty.

Every day life is boreing, but i can be made more interesting. Like hiking into the wilderness or doing something youve never done before, going somewhere youve never been, etc. It can always be made more exciting its just most people are afraid to do so, like, for example, moi XD Although im off to spain in a few months when ive never even left the country before so its bound to add a bit more excitement to my life ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.