Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2nd Competition Ended! - Minitokyo

2nd Competition Ended!

Group announcement by Jigoku-Tsushin-MT

page 1 of 1 5 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Hello all :)

The deadline was yesterday,i lost track of time so sorry for making the announcement late.From now onwards the competition is officially over!

About the winners,give me some time all participants and await for the result to be announce.At the mean time,i am really thanking all those who submitted their entries to me.

Also,i take this time to preview the next competition (of course,not too soon) that it will be a fanfic.I seriously accepted suggestion from members that some of them told me they don't have the skill or the softwares to make what they want.Yup,so this might be the next competition held.

Any further questions shall be entertained at the group.

NeverEnd :D

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

oh wow fanfic! sounds very nice ^^

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Yay! Fanfic...^^,
I love writing fanfics...^^,

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

Congrats to all participants! :) :D
Wish you all the best of luck! :) :D

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

yup good luck peeps! XD fanfic....hmmm.........lazy to type ne.... >.< hahahahahaahahhahax..! i rather read! XD

shane:i got back my come shane-kun~ hahahaahx..! =)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.