Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Give me your opinion please. - Minitokyo

Give me your opinion please.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

Nowadays, have you seen the fashion and everything? Well, geez, tell me whats up with it and what you really think; ok guys. (for example: the color, style, appeal, if it makes you mad, gay, whatever, etc...)

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

what about the fashion nowadays? it's nice. doesn't make me feel any different though :)

Signature

LinkKiller

LinkKiller

Hiddoyatsu

Fashion is stupid. Only fools follow fashion trends. Just wear whatever you like and don't just follow others.

Signature
Admin of the Legend-of-Zelda Group

What fashion are we talking about here? Because not all of it is stupid.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I thought otakus do not need any fashion sense? Lol. But since its almost summer now, its summer wear. Light coloured clothing?

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

I think that you should wear what you like and what looks good on you.

Garbage..... pile of good for nothing trash......
What a joke.......

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

LinkKiller

LinkKiller

Hiddoyatsu

my sentaments exactly ^^

Signature
Admin of the Legend-of-Zelda Group

I agree with LinkKiller-san and justsomeone-san.

fashion is only for trendy ppl imo ;p

just wear w/e you like

ummm... I really shun all those "Top Designer" stuff... I mean... have you seen some of the suits they make? who on earth would wear sh!t like that?!

other than that... I dress... umm however I want to... don't really mind or care if its "In" or "Out"... I generally wear old-style clothes... cuz I'm old style! ahhaha

so I guess I'm "Out"! woohoo!

I think fashion is a complete waste of time and money. I mean...who cares if you're seen with some ghetto shirt at school one day? Nobody's gonna remember in 20 years (unless they take a picture, then you can just laugh at yourself).

...booooooooo, im going to wear my pants down my knees because everyone does!

yo wtf!

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Hahah, my bro is pretty trendy. It pisses me off sometimes, but oh well.. He'll eventually get over it.. Hopefully XD

As for my oppinion.. Fashion, most of the ones you see in fashion magazines, you know, the ones the models wear for those designer brands? I personally wouldn't waste hundreds - maybe or probably thousands - of dollars on something that's going to look riduculous on an average person. Even if I was a trendy person, I think I'd be smart enough to not buy something that would be out of style the next week or day.

Just to make it clear about how I feel.. I couldn't give much of a f.ck for fashion. Strong words for a just over half-hearted oppinion XD

Oh hey, want to know something funny I overheard about fashion? Well, I was in Phys Ed and these girls behind me were talking about what was "in." Talking about how skinny jeans with Vans or flats were in. And how basketball shoes were in. Hahah. May sound uninteresting, but you'd have to overhear the conversation yourself before you can understand how hilarious it was x) THe next thing they said almost made me crack up and laugh my bum off. So they were talking about shoes right? And this one girl randomly said something along the lines of, "OMG, I hate converse! They were soo 4 years ago!"

*laughing hysterically* May not be funny, but like I said, you'd have to hear it yourself x) The converse thing somewhat offended me, since I'm practically married to my Chucks, hahah XD

lol nothin wrong with the fashion today.... just like how it was back then.... nothin wrong with it back then either =0
only difference is standards prob got higher..... =/ or maybe not i don't know lol
to be honest i am very plain.. always wearing white and jeans XD
hell i even got a white jean jacket hehe
... french connection, bitta holister.... some abercrombie..... pull out some lacoste... 0..o.. very plain looking

Fashion? Wear what you feel comfortable in and what you like. Don't care what others say (not that they do say much or anything at all ;) ).

I wear what I like. Sometimes I do look al little bit weird. But I don't mind.
Really, when I look at pictures of all the fashion shows, I really wonder what the designers are thinking. Most of them would never really look on anyone.

I find some of them nice but never follow them. I follow my own style, and really hate it when people ask me why don't I buy they trendy cloths this year and stuff. It really annoys me when some people start praising it blindly. I, as much as possible, try to dress up presentable and acceptable. Something that suits my look and also my taste.

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Fashion kills.

It certainly pays to be trendy - in the end, you will pay.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Whatever,I'm not a fashion critic.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I never was into the whole stay in fashion type thing I was always the one that set the fashion for the next day...personally some of the things that people consider as fashion it's really sad...but what I think is cute well it's completely out of fashion for other people...I'm just the type to wear down to earth clothes not something that will make be stand out like a sore thumb

BuBbLeS!

Signature

You must wear comfortable clothes and shoes. I always use jeans pants, t-shirt and boots (after 10 years using boots, they become very comfortable, laughs).
I don't understand fashion. For me, it's function over form.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

cerealjoe

cerealjoe

The day we caught the train...

The strange thing is that fashion really varies from one point on the globe to the next. Like those small scarves (like the Hermes ones but cheaper), I've always worn them because the feel of something soft against my neck is comforting... but I learned the other day that it's really 2006.

The one thing I thought was terrible were those skinny jeans, everyone wanted those and let's be honest, if you weight more than Kate Moss you looked like a fat whale! But hey, everyone wanted to fit in them. Let's not even talk about how they cut off the blood circulation in your legs!

Signature Image
What do you call a girl with a rifle in a corn field? A cereal killer.
In TARTIFLETTE we trust!

Fashion that's very superficial

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.