Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Give me your opinion please. - Minitokyo

Give me your opinion please.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Just buy whatever there selling at the mall.

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

The fashion in store now looks like they brought back the hippies and the 80s. Its so colorful! But I think a lot of the clothes look cute sometimes. Its hard for me to choose the clothes because they're so tacky...

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

Fashion? too superficial

ugh those twigs going through hell to be some superfical "pretty" digusts me... people die to be like that and they feel compelled to do it.. i hate it... everyone is too small nowadays if i was a guy i know i would want a girl with MEAT on her honestly... and they need to stop dressing like tramps seriously that is bother some as well... the shirts get tighter and smaller each year... pretty soon all girls will be wearing are bras and underwear... those mini skirts... you cant bend over in those! they are also not weather savvy

ugh and skinny jeans? on skinny people it makes you look like a twig... they compliment no one and everyone wears them anyhow... it's digusting i hate chicks like that

and makeup? sickening.....

i am a girl and all, but i like to wear.. idk CLOTHES and if a guy does not like them.... i don't care they can just look away

Signature

Fashion...? The only fashion I follow is my own,and I like my own fashion.

I do see some rather disturbing 'fashion' for boys lately. They're all wearing those jeans which just litterally hangs UNDER their butts,and because of that,they start walking pretty weird too.

As for the girls here,I didn't notice much disturbing things. They're all just following their own fashion. Only accessories and suchs are being followed really by the girls.

I can't stand "fads" and the "in-style."
It's all a monopoly that uses fear to pressure consumers to buy things they don't need.

Have t-shirt, jeans, and converse...will travel.

There can never have been "nothing,"
for "something" would have to have been there to make it so.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

What about the fashion today? Its cool! I Like it!

Evasive

Evasive

Gejutsuka

I realize everyone has their own taste in fashion and I have my own taste as well. I kinda dress for the occasion, so I have a lot of clothes. I've been told I look good in anything, but that doesn't mean I'll go and wear a dress shirt with sweat pants and running shoes :P
Being an artist helps as well for what styles I wear, because it helps for me to pick out colours and styles that I like. I dress differently all the time and I prefer simple, coordinated colours and designs.
I kinda think it's funny that almost every young teen I see nowadays (I work in a mall) has an x amount of facial piercings. :P

samu02

Back to Basics

Fashion changes too quickly nowadays. What's great in the morning could be passe by nightfall. Me, I just stick with the clothes I feel comfortable wearing... *cough*leather straps*cough* LOL

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Most of the people care about their looks and I do too. But I don't think I have to buy especially expensive clothes to be 'beautiful'.
The fashion designer are wasting their time creating ugly clothing for unbelievable high prices. They should think more about everyday-clothes.

Quote by GAfreakummm... I really shun all those "Top Designer" stuff... I mean... have you seen some of the suits they make? who on earth would wear sh!t like that?!

other than that... I dress... umm however I want to... don't really mind or care if its "In" or "Out"... I generally wear old-style clothes... cuz I'm old style! ahhaha

so I guess I'm "Out"! woohoo!

Hear, hear! :)
Dunno about you being "Out" really. Lots of people like old styles and the fashion designers aren't always in touch with what people actually want to wear.

I just wear what I feel like most of the time - my tastes are highly eclectic.

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

I just leave the house nakkid. Solves the whole "what am I gonna wear today?" dilemna, cuz I'm not wearing anything. lolololz! It also puts a stop to all those, "What the hell are you wearing?" questions. Again... I wear nothing. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

agreed with the nekked theory :D

Mainstream fashion lately is so boring. XP I wish Victorian fashion was still popular. *sigh* Floor length bustle skirts and top hats. Doesn't get any sexier than that imo. (No, I'm not joking.)

dollyneir

dollyneir

Tuna Stalker

fashion..?
nowadays, crazy i tell you.

Signature
Humans hide behind the curtain they knitted, and stay there for ages.
I'll never be one of them.

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

What's the meaning of Fashion?! XD

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

AndersonKun

AndersonKun

Lolicon's

Lolicon's

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

Hey wait a sec I know what's the meaning of fashion I just don't care about it because I'm always at home, and only go out when I study

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

Fashion turn people in gay. I every day watch guys wearing pink T-shirts and pink shirts + ties. And Purple (Violet) too.

yeah, im with linkkiller, wear what you like, thats all.

i dont pay so much attention to fashion.
i just wear what makes me feel comfortable and suitable
jeans and t-shirt are the best :))

iro

hm,in my country now the style is going back to retro stuff....
like scarfs,platform heels and such...
i always wonder why they wear scarfs,cause our country is so hot....O_O

Fashion is good. But the most important thing is I have to be comfortable with whatever on my body. I support Gay. I like blushy purple.

Fashion? Oh my God, it's so silly sometimes. I don't like it.
Girls in higheels, pink bras visible under blouses, miniskirts...
Personally, I wear black things and bovver boots. And I don't like shopping because It's hard to find something for me... Aspecially, (and here I have to agree with aliceyam) because I want to feel comfortable in my own clothes.

Hisaki

Hisaki

Boredom is Dangerous

Fashion is a big part of today...
though you're pretty vague about it..
There's so many different things, I'm not sure what part you're talking about...
although some things about fashion I'll never understand...
like what's with Guys walking around with their pants practically falling off? o.o
I really don't think that looks good...

Being Dead is easy
Being Alive, but bored is way crueler

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.