Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Give me your opinion please. - Minitokyo

Give me your opinion please.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

wear whatever you want.
as long as you feel comfortable

hate it ! sometimes i think it's best to rerturn to the basics !

yes i think so too!

hey guys,
i

I love cool asian clothes- they are awesome :D

And where I live in Australia, they rarely have anything that's really my size, because I'm small : \- but in Taiwan (my heritage)- WOOO CLOTHES! (and awesome and cheap ones at that)

I have an obsessive ear-clothes fetish :)

But I wouldn't wear whatever was 'in' in my community att... I'd probably look pretty blehh

DymedAnGel

DymedAnGel

~Character Illustrator~

I agree with LinkKiller, just wear what you wanna wear. I've never been interested in fashion, I think it's a waste of money, honestly...The amount of money one could waste on buying a simple bag for God's sake, is unreal (example XD).

awdfwafdwefwef

I didn't know what fashion here

hmm, here were I live is the fashion going backward >__< it's getting older and older. But I don't think everything looks bad :)

i always buy branded clothes to make me look good and cool

dream3r

dream3r

Wonderland..Gonna find it!!

I like fashion. It's nice to have a good look, however, some styles suck.. I mean when some girls or guys follow some styles or fashion don't suit them. that makes me sick, to look at a guy or a girl who wears some cloths don't suit his/her appearance >.>" I just don't like guys when they put eyeliner or dark shadows >.<"

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT! <3

fashion is full of ups and downs. it can cause discrimination, and it can look cool, but if you're not "in style" the cliques will eat you alive!

i don't really care about fashion.. i wear what i like

Quote by justsomeoneI think that you should wear what you like and what looks good on you.

you're absolutely right.

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

if we could make a "trend", then why do we follow the "trend"?
(just be yourself, and dare to be different XD)

~kitto dekiru~

Not all of the fashion today are that bad... Some are nice especially the one that expresses simplicity...

fashion is an art form and an extension of yourself

wear whatever you want

Fashion is stupid. Only fools follow fashion trends.

No entiendo :(

just wear what looks good and what for?

The way someone dressed says a lot about that person. But I don't mean stuff like mad or gay or whatever. Most of us want to say something, even if we don't know it, every time we buy clothes and wear them. Fashion is different all around the world. Even following the trends says a lot about someone. I'm not that person, I wear what I feel like wearing. It's all about the way it makes you feel.

Death... is only the beginning.

fashion its always up to date, and if we follow it, we must be stupid person

i wear what i like...
casual... i've never follow trend or something like that...
that's kind of bother...

Fashion is fine, however some guys are behaving oddly, too concerned with appearence. Big BS. Any way, every one on it's own...

fashion today is nothing but garbage

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 83 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.