Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Give me your opinion please. - Minitokyo

Give me your opinion please.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

Nowadays, have you seen the fashion and everything? Well, geez, tell me whats up with it and what you really think; ok guys.
(for example: the color, style, appeal, if it makes you mad, gay, whatever, etc...)

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

I personally think that girl's look like they've been vacuum sealed into their clothes - I mean, come on. Do I really need to see every little curve of your body? Jeez, leave something to imagination will ya? Girls also wear jeans that ride way too low, so every time they bend over or sit down I get to see their plumber's crack behind. There aren't enough plumbers in the world to offset this spectacle of the girl version! *shivers* As for guys, they're the exact opposite. Their clothes are hanging off them - they do have a body in there, right? I don't get why every one of them must show me their boxers either. And the pants are so low that the crotch is down to their knees - and that's with a belt! I've seen guys who couldn't run like normal for the sheer fact that their pants were too low.

I think the best thing to do would be to merge the two fashion "trends" and make a coherent, wearable outfit. That's what I think. :)

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

Yep, I agree.. novadays girls looks like they have nothing to hide. It's kinda depressing, right? There are some things that are just inapropriate.
I mean - it doeasn't make me agry or something, to see a girl like that, but it's just pitiful, nothing less nothing more.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.