Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most Memorable Anime Scene? - Minitokyo

Most Memorable Anime Scene?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

What is your most memorable scene/s from an anime? It may be the one that made you fall in love, gave you chills, or affected you strongly in any way, etc. Tell us why!

Mine is:

1) from Yami no Matsuei, when Muraki, seemingly like an angel that descended from the heavens (complete with white feathers falling), ascended to a white-washed bright sky carrying an unconscious Tsuzuki. The scene IMO actually looks better than that in the manga XD, specially with the instrumental version of the opening theme "Eden" playing. My favorite scene of all time, I think.

It kind of symbolizes a fantasy made real --- the desire of a person to just let go from all his pain and someone who truly understands would actually be there to catch him. In Tsuzuki's case his sanity actually snapped, and his surrender from the real world was taken advantage by Muraki, who, in a way though twisted, was the only one who understood the face of the darkness inside Tsuzuki.

2) from the End of Evangelion, when the last Angels, after thrusting a spear through the eye of Asuka's EVA unit to pin her down, brutally massacred/feasted on (as in, i think, ate up, ugh) Asuka's EVA unit like flies. Really chilling stuff, specially the way how it was framed.

3) from Getbackers, the scene where Akabane is counting down and Ginji accidentally 'killed' Ban rather than Akabane, when Ban interfered just in time to stop him and eventually wake him from his uncontrollable Raitei persona. The director actually did a good job at the scene, with the framing and timing and all, and Ban and Ginji's expressions are priceless^_^.

4) lastly from X (series), when Seishirou died. up to the scene where Subaru's kekkai dissolved in patches seemingly as if he also died himself. I think I love the whole episode it was in. The original manga scene made me teary-eyed (and in denial), and the anime version made me want to just cry already (and even more in denial, haha). I really love Seishirou.

Well, I think in FMA when elrik brothers discover the secret of the philosofal stone

For me this will always be the scene in Sailor Moon STars (don't remember which one episode this was), when Seiya and Usagi are on the rooftop of the school, it's raining, and Usagi is crying, because Seiya throw a rose, and she thought this was Mamoru.
They are standing face to face, and there's that awesome music in the background.. And than Seiya says to Usagi "am I not enough?" ^^ Weeeeee.. this was a great, romantic scene, and I always cried when I saw this one!

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

1. dead of Julia in last episode of Cowboy Bebop.
2. Yami no Matsuei - Muraki and Hisoka when Muraki raped Hisoka under Cherry Tree. this one hits me in the guts.
3. Wolf's Rain - last episode, Kiba and Cheza, then when Cheza turns into seed and Kiba in dieing carrying last Moon flower.
4. RahXephon - Asahina dead and her desperate try to tell Ayato that she loves him.
5. Haibane Remnei - when Rakka wings breaks free.
6. Adolescence of Utena - Utena and Himemiya dancing and roses and falling <3

Signature

Pita Ten: When Shia died T_T
Gundam Seed: When Rau died T_T
Shingetsutan Tsukihime: When Shiki found out he wasn't the real Tohno

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

All the scenes from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

DeathNote: when L died hah

ellymate

loveless angel

When Tome dies in Kenshins arms and also when he dies in Kaorus arme from Rurouni Kenshin OVA;From Ayashi no ceres,the death of Aki is sad and the last ep from X Tv...the vampires from Blood+ and Riku who's killed by Diva
The last ep from Kiba,zed and Amil Gaul becams one person...
o yah,at the end of full metal alchemist when Edward change his place with his brother so that he could live on

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

When Haruka got hit in KGNE. It was pure shock, so much that I still remember it.
When that Mikuru Episode 00's first scene was shown. I thought I was watching the wrong show.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

One would be the Trigun scene where Wolfwood dies.
However the most memorable scene for me was in KaleidoStar when Sora Nageino performed the Angels maneuver and Layla Hamilton turned to watch her.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

- the last scene from 12 kingdoms (juuni kokki), when yoko explains her first decree !
- same as oriya number 6 adolescence of utena, the dance !
- in sailormoon, the first time usagi transform into the princess for the first time after tuxedo was badly injured.
- cowboy : when spike says "BANG" in the last scene.

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.